Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Stick Reviews

Ranked #653 out of 884 in Lip Balm

PALMERS COCOA BUTTER LIP BALM Size: 12 PC

April 18, 2017

I love love love this product. I use it as a lip balm and as a targeted tool for dry patches. I always need one handy and ussually have two on the go, one in my purse and one at home.

The product is a great size (think glue stick), smells fantastic (like coacoa) and works amazingly well at hydrating. This last longer on the lips than any lip balm I have ever tried in the past. It also speedily healed dry patches of skin. Doesn't sting sensitive skin and is very soothing.

This is my number one, can't live without product.

January 17, 2017

Wow, what a great product this is! I'm on my second one of these and it's good at instantly relieving any chapped or dry skin. I love how it's multipurpose and is hydrating enough for any climate. This product saves me when I'm in a cold dry climate. It is affordable and feels like a well made, thought out product.

May 14, 2016

Love the scent, it smells like choclate, I use it as a lip balm and my lips don't chap. It goes on smooth and leaves you with silky lips that don't need reapplying very often.

February 05, 2016

I like this a lot. I use it on my lips, my cuticles, marks on my face everywhere!
    It has a pleasant scent and goes on really smooth and really seems to lock in moisture.
    I say, throw it in your bag and you will be glad you did!

November 21, 2014

This product is amazing!!!!! I am taking medication and dry lips are a side effect and this is the only product I have found that actually keeps moisture in my lips (and trust me, I have tried MANY other products). This is for sure my new go-to lip chap. It lasts long, works great and is affordable for the quality.

September 10, 2014

This has been my go-to lip moisturizer for ever. Not only does it NOT dry out my lips, it conditions them and leaves them soft and smelling/tasting great! Can't live without this!!

September 26, 2012

I honestly have no complaints about any of the Palmer's Cocoa Butter. I've used this stick while pregnant with stretch marks and a few months ago my son was bit by a dog and we've used this stick and the lotion twice a day, in the morning and before he goes to bed and his scar is barely even there anymore. This is also perfect for dry skin, absolutely love it!

May 06, 2012

I had lost my lip balm when I was traveling and needed something badly. I purchased this at the drugstore (Boots). Its a really nice product. It had just enough moisture to my lips without leaving a greasy residue. I keep it on my night stand now to apply right before bed.

March 21, 2011

I have dry skin so I use this swivel stick on my face (especially on marks) & it really helps with moisturizing. I also use it on my lips as a lip balm & it keeps your lips soft for hours! :)

Definitely recommend it.

February 03, 2011

This lotion is light but smells great, like chocolate. It has a reputation for being good to prevent stretch marks - I'm only half way through my pregnancy but so far so good! The texture reminds me of lotions from Jergens or Vaseline.