• Palmolive Lotus Blossom Liquid Dish Soap
  • Palmolive Lotus Blossom Liquid Dish Soap

Palmolive Lotus Blossom Liquid Dish Soap Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 417 in Household Cleaning Products

July 05, 2017

Makes me wanna wash dishes lol

If you haven't you Need to purchase this product I love the way this smells and makes my hands feel super soft
    I purchase this over and over again. Super recommend

July 05, 2017

Palmolive Lotus Blossom Liquid Dish Soap

I swear by Palmolive. I was so intrigued by this scent when I saw it at my local grocery store, the packaging was so cute and it smelt great I just had to try it! Washing with the Palmolive Lotus Blossom Liquid Dish Soap feels luxurious and gentle on your hands, it smells so wonderful it makes washing dishes kind of fun!

October 24, 2016

love my lotus blossom dish soap it smells great and cleans dishes well including greasy ones and its very gentle on the hands. Palmolive is the only dish soap i use but i'm love the Lotus Blossom.

October 19, 2016

I bought this liquid detergent for the kitchen, but my mom liked it so much that she put it in her bathroom for cleaning the sink and bathtub. The bottle matches the colours in that room.

October 06, 2016

I absolutely love the scent of this Palmolive Lotus Blossom Liquid Dish Soap. I will say that it washes away dishes with the scent to die for. I will definitely be purchasing this product again. I usually use the cucumber scent but I am in love with this scent.

October 06, 2016

this dish soap smells so nice the aroma fills the kitchen!! this suds up very well so only use a little bit ..it cuts through grease and stuck on food with ease!!! his is also a great price ..i stock up and always have extra!!!!

October 06, 2016

Great smelling dish soap that works great at removing all the dirt and grim from your dishes. Cleans your dishes with breeze and doesn't hurt your hands. I have sensitive skin and this is the only dish soap I buy, never bothers my skin.

July 18, 2016

J'adore les produits palmolive.
    Ils ne laissent pas la vaiselle grasse et nettoie en profondeur.
    Un petit plus aussi que j'aime, ils sont très abordable et sentent très bons.

May 12, 2016

This is a very good dish washing liquid that cleans the dishes well and smells amazing. It is not runny but thick consistency, so it's not diluted down in water. It is affordable and lasts for a good while. I would recommend to others to try it out.

March 08, 2016

Pas de cachette j'adore ce produit palmolive en faite j'ai les 5 sorte chez moi il sente toute bon ca sent tellement bon quand on fait la vaisselle .le prix est souvent en spécial,le format dure longtemps super super produits