Pampers Easy Ups Training Pants Reviews

3.2/5

May 15, 2017

Ok product but not 100% satisfied. Felt like it was difficult to pull on and ripped easily and they were not too small of a size for my son. Loved the Thomas the Train prints and liked that they ripped easily down the side when there was a full diaper!

May 04, 2017

I used these for both of my daughters when potty training and found them to be of great quality. They were easy enough for the girls the put on and take off themselves and did not leak.

May 03, 2017

Pampers pull ups are great for both of my daughter's,they are wonderful for overnight and keep them dry...I would recommend these to anyone​ with small children,and the price is very affordable...I will be keeping these as our regular brand.

May 02, 2017

Our little girl wears these to bed every night. We have been using them for 8 months and we have never had a leak when she gets up in the morning and is sagging to her knees. No matter how much the diaper is soiled, it does not leak.

April 30, 2017

It great for my son who uses them for night time. Easy for him to use the washroom at night. He loves the designs on them. He almost doesn't need them anymore but the price is great just to make sure the bed doesn't get wet.

April 19, 2017

ONLY NEED TO USE AT NIGHT ON MY GRANDDAUGHTER AND EASILY SAVED ON HER DRY NIGHTS AND ABLE TO REUSE ON FUTURE NIGHTS. GOOD QUALITY AND ON WET NIGHTS BED AND HER ARE DRY.

April 14, 2017

Just got a sample in the mail for my grand daughter. She 2 and being potty trained. They had a DOra pull up and she was so excited to wear it. They are great and handy to have. Perfect for potty training .. Love them

March 29, 2017

These work very good. I love how easy they are to pull up and rip off. No worries of leaks either. We love the Hello Kitty designs on them. Only brand we now use.

March 17, 2017

These pants have helped my daughter reconize her accidents much faster then when we used the cool alertstuff and are also absorbent enough that if an accident occurs you have enough timei to change them without running to avoid embarresment

March 14, 2017

Pampers pull-ups are by far my all time favourite "diaper". I have used Pampers pull-ups for all five of my children. It has superior absorbency, fun designs for the kids and are easy for young children to pull up and down during potty training.