Pampers Easy Ups Training Pants Reviews

November 10, 2020

Diapers like pants

Super easy to put on a moving toddler, they come on just like pants l. Also they ever leak I changce my sons diaper twice to thrice a day that’s it! Super effective and a relief that we only change diapers 2/3 times a day?!!

August 25, 2020

Pampers are a staple in our household!

We recently started potty training our daughter and switched her from regular diapers to training pants. She now knows how to pull them up and down herself. They feel super comfy and always have great characters on them which are appealing to the little ones. Great product!

July 27, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

no diaper rash!

I love pampers easy up! Our daughter has very sensitive skin. This pull up works well it looks comfortable and doesn’t leave red marks on her legs. Absolutely worth the price!

June 20, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Awesome training pants

My daughter absolutely loves these, it makes he feel like a big girl. She doesn’t want regular diapers anymore so these were a good switch. I have and will buy again.

April 17, 2020

My go-to training pant

I tried a couple of different brands of pull-ups on my daughter during the potty stage and this brand of pull-ups was the best one in my opinion. I almost never had a leak and they fit her perfectly. She loved the cute prints and patterns too :) Pampers Easy Ups Girls 2T 3T

Maryland, United States

Only pull-ups I’ll use

Many other pull-ups tear easily or leak. These pull-ups are the only ones we use. They’re super soft, have adorable designs and never tear unless I want them to come off. They get quite pricey after a while of potty training but it’s worth it to know my daughter is comfortable, won’t have embarrassing leaks or accidents.

Florida, United States

They really are EASY ups

The thing that makes these Easy Ups so great is the material. It's so soft and thick. I've had trouble with other training pants tearing when trying to get them on my daughter but these are so durable that never happens anymore. I also like that it doesn't have velcro on the sides because they're so much more gentle on her delicate skin. The designs are really cute too.

Florida, United States

The best training pants!

These really hug your child, while still being very soft and comfortable. These are the only brand my daughter will wear, plus she loves the designs. They are very easy for a toddler to pull on and off.

February 10, 2020

Favourite diaper for our toddlers

Super stretchy & easy for on the move kids. I like the light scent that Pampers Easy Ups have, it’s not overwhelming. My sensitive skin son has not had any issues with rashes when we use these diapers.

January 11, 2020

Alright pull ups

I don't care for pampers pull ups as much as I do their diapers. For some reason the pull ups leak so easily, but the diapers are amazing. I prefer Huggies pulls ups they don't leak as quick