Pampers Natural Clean Wipes Reviews
#7 in Baby Wipes

0.8/5

August 12, 2019

Not the best wipes for pampers

I bought these wipes because they were on sale. They are very thin compared to the Pampers Sensitive wipes. I have to use multiple sheets to clean my baby. The one I purchased is not scented which is great since I don't want my baby smelling weird. There are better and thicker quality wipes out there...

1.3/5

August 06, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Not my favorite wipe

These wipes are very thin and flimsy. The smell is like it’s already been used and leaves your hands smelling the same way. They do not clean very well due to the thinness and you have to use several to get baby clean. I would not recommend these wipes at all.

July 14, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Fragrance

I love using these pamper wipes and they r soft and smell nice and I use these for my 2 grandson they are gentle on skin and also I also use them to take makeup off

January 03, 2019

Love these wipes

These wipes are the best out there. They get the job done, don't leave any residue and don't cause any rash. Always leaves skin clean and soft. Has a nice soft scent.

December 28, 2018
    Georgia, United States

Fresh and Clean

I love the Pampers Natural Clean Wipes because they have never disappointed me when it comes to cleaning baby diapers or using for messy fingers and faces. They are soft, which is good for the grandbabies. They are effective when it comes to cleaning little messes and I even use these for taking off makeup. I give these two thumbs up and always have Pamper wipes in the house and car. Love them!

November 14, 2018

great

I love these wipes very gentle on the skin , And i like the fact that they come form natural products which is better when using in the skin , would highly reccomend to anyone

October 26, 2018

Saving my day always. Will buy more

Yes its very nice and easy to use. It clean easily with this product. We never have problems since our first child. Its helps to give a complete clean, including messy face, hands and more. We love pampers baby wipes.

October 02, 2018
    California, United States

Good wipes

I love pampers wipes, they are gentle on baby’s skin and are thick enough for cleaning up messy diapers, even wiping down the high chair or baby’s face. The only wipes I’ll use on my little one. Smell great as well

September 19, 2018

Best wipes around

I have always bought baby wipes even after my children were not in diapers anymore. I have been buying baby wipes for 22 years. People used to find it strange that I always had them in the bathroom. The reason was always the same, you would be amazed at what toilet paper leaves behind! I never flush these wipes. They are always thrown in the garbage after use. Plus they are also great at removing makeup.

September 18, 2018

Favorite

These areas by far my favorite wipes. I have used so many different brands and I really like this brand. They aren't too dry and aren't soaked either. Good sized and didn't have any residue. Very soft and gets the job done. Always can find coupons as well to save money.