Pampers Sensitive Thick Care Baby Wipes Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 76 in Baby Wipes

Pampers Sensitive ThickCare wipes are made with PureCare lotion that helps conditions baby's skin.

April 04, 2017

There may not be many of these wipes in the smaller on-the-go packages but they are so thorough you only need one or two per mess. They're thick enough that they can withstand a vigorous clean and moist enough that they don't dry out. They make my babies skin nice and soft as well.

April 03, 2017

I dont have any kids of my own but i do look after a lot of babies. These wipes seem to be gentle on all skin types none of the babies i have used these with have devoloped any type of rash. also great for adults to keep on the back of the tiolet

March 23, 2017

My newborn has extremely sensitive skin like her mommy. I tried Huggins sensitive and great value sensitive but they all seemed to cause a bum rash and continue to make it worse. I always buy pampers sensitive wipes and in bulk as well. I deffinetley recommend these wipes for excema prone babies and or extreme sensitivity.

March 14, 2017

When my first was little these wipes werent very good .. They have since changed they are stronger and perfect for the very sensitive child .. Will always use pampers sensitive wipes =)

February 24, 2017

My child's skin is very sensitive and I it's hard to find wipes that I could use that won't make him break out in a rash or just be itchy in general. These are our usual brand.

February 20, 2017

These pampers wipes are very thick so you don't need to use as many I found they lasted longer and they don't dry out as fast . they are great for sensitive babies or even adults in use them for more than just babies bottoms they are great for all kids and adults

September 20, 2016

These are one of our favourite brands of wipes. They are gentle and smooth on my daughters sensitive skin. They don't have any overpowering smell like some other wipes on the market. They come in a large box that lasts a very long time, and pampers has an awesome reward program with the codes you find on the wipes.

September 13, 2016

I like these wipes. They clean pretty well and are soothing to the baby's skin which is always great. And they have so many more uses than changing bums! We use them for everything!!!

July 15, 2016

I love these wipes and that they come in a big box of them great price and great for my daughters sensitive skin as well pampers has a great rewards program with codes on the packing to earn points to get great gifts

July 11, 2016

I started using pampers wipes last month when i printed a 3$ off coupon and now I prefer this brand. The wipes are really aoft and moist. I bought 2 boxes last thursday. Thanks.