Pampers Swaddlers Diapers Reviews

INDICATIONS: It helps to lock in wetness better. Dry max technology and our Absorb Away Liner help keep your babys skin dry and happy, while the Swaddlers quilted design cradles your infants skin in blanket like softness.

February 01, 2012

I used these for my twins ALL THE TIME. Sometimes, the girls would leak, only at a very young age and only when they slept through the night. I love the smell and the lightness. They are ubber easy to place in any purse! The prices are too high for my liking, but for the quality I paid.

January 24, 2012

Love these!!! My son leaks through many different brands but not these. They also smell great!

January 20, 2012

I love love love pampers. They hold alot and stay in place. Have only used pampers on my 2 children and will continue to love this product. Also happy that you can get coupons for them and collect points for some pretty good prizes.

January 03, 2012

I love these diapers for my 2 month old daughter, they do the job but they are on the pricy side!

November 08, 2011

My little one is 4 weeks old and these fit her so much better than Huggies. I like that they have a yellow stripe on the outside that turns blue when they are wet. I also appreciate the double elastic on the leggies so she doesn't blow out into her cute sleepers. They are a bit pricey, but if you watch the sales you can get them for a better deal.

July 04, 2011

I love these diapers! The hospital used pampers and so we bought pampers as default. My friend bought us a big box of Huggies so we tried those after we ran out of the Pampers.. well my pookie got rashes all over so we stopped using the Huggies. After a bit of diaper rash cream and back the pampers, my baby is back to normal and she's feeling great.

I'll always use Pampers no matter what.

February 22, 2011

Pamper Dry Max is amazing.
    Overall: Baby is dry because the amazing barrier sucks moisture away from skin. Far better than Huggies!!

Benefits: Baby is dry overnight, have fewer blowouts, no occurrences of skin irritation to materials, and lower occurrences of diaper rash because of excess moisture against skin.

Disadvantages: If blowouts are going to happen they will happen up the back. They are more expensive than most diapers out there, so coupons are a must!!

February 01, 2011

As a first time mother I was overwhelmed with the amount of choices for diapers. We were given several different brands at our baby shower and Pampers Swaddlers was by far the best brand. They were soft, flexible, and just seemed like they would be more comfortable than the other brands we tried. They did not leave irritation marks on my little one and they did not leak, even overnight! I love these diapers and would highly recommend them! I think my little one loved them too!

January 18, 2011

I am a new mommy and went between different brands for my baby- pampers is by far the best for her...
    I recommend it because after her 8-10 hour nightly sleep she has no leakage! great

January 15, 2011

I love, love, love these diapers! We used them for our first daughter and plan on using them the 2nd time around too. They work really well and keep all "explosions" contained! I found that with my first her skin was so sensitive, but these diapers never seemed to bother her, which was really good.