Pantene Anti-Humidity Maximum Hold Hairspray

Pantene Anti-Humidity Maximum Hold Hairspray Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 167 in Hairspray

March 29, 2017

I really like this hairspray by pantene. The canister is absolutley huge, so you get a lot of product for what you pay for. I think that it works very well for me and does not leave any type of white reside even when you brush your hair out like some hairsprays do.

February 02, 2017

I do love this product. However I feel it is pretty comparable to most hairspray products that I use. I continue to use this product because I love the smell.

January 16, 2017

I have loved Pantene's Hairspray for a long time. The only thing I wish about it was that it was cheaper or had more coupons to save on the cost of it.

January 08, 2017

Love this on those super humid summer days when I have a formal event or need that extra protection and hold for special days. I don't like to use hairspray but I do love how well this works without having to use a lot. It also has a pleasant smell compared to other hairspray products.

January 08, 2017

Works great and I love it. My hair holds up at work and that's all that matters …...……?????????..........................................,,,,,,,,,,,

January 08, 2017

Great hairspray! It holds up no matter what I am doing. My hair usually flops in humid weather but not with this product! My hair looks just as good at the end of the day as it does when I first apply it!

January 06, 2017

I rarely use hair spray but when I got this as a sample. I used it and LOVED it. It's something I'd recommend to those who use hair spray. My hair kept it's look all day without a problem

October 03, 2016

Pantene shampoos and conditioners are my favourite because they keep my hair balanced and soft. Also protects my colours and keeps it manageable. My hair is fine and I find it hard to find good product that doesn't make my hair flat. Pantene is my saviour

September 29, 2016

I don't use hairspray all the time as I don't typically style my hair alot, so I like my hairspray to be cost efficient. This works great and I don't have to spend a ton on it.

September 19, 2016

I LOVED LOVED THIS PRODUCT. I received a free sample with a bottle of shampoo and conditioner set and I thought ya right , nothing witholds what the humidity does to my hair! My hair after one hour is usually 6 times puffier than when I styled it. And it has to be put up . No possible way I could leave it down.
    WITH THIS PRODUCT I STYLED MY HAIR ( straightened it) and uses this product during and a little after.
    I DIDNT HAVE TO USE A TON AND IT KEPT MY HAIR HOW I DID IT THAT DAY. after dinner hour I have it a quick brush and used a very small squirt which I really didn't need...
    I LOVE THIS PRODUCT AND IT STANDS BEHIND ITS NAME. Have already told people that this is the bomb and a few of my friends have tried and now they buy!!!
    There's no heavy sticky feeling of hairspray either like you'd feel after using some other sprays. I love it and would recommend to everyone