3.2/5
Pantene Blowout Extend Dry Shampoo Reviews
#76 in Dry Shampoo

May 10, 2017

Ever had a day that you are just rushed and no time to stop and take a shower... but then you are expected to go out, and you look at your hair and think - ick! Now, you don't need to worry. Pantene's Dry Shampoo works miracles to make your hair look less greasy and clean - plus it smells great. So you can go ahead and have fun!

May 01, 2017

I bought this after a favorite U-tuber that I follow kept raving about it, this is her Ride or Die hair product.

I have used it 3 times now and I absolutely agree with her. I often buy products based on their smell, I am scent obsessed and this dry shampoo has the classic Pantene scent that feeds my fragrance addiction! It really smells delicious and the scent stays in my hair for the day! It also works really well, it does not leave a powdery film on my dark hair, is soaks up excess oil on my scalp and it overall adds freshness and shine, extending my hair for one more day!
    To sum up and follow Tati's words, this too is my new Ride or Die hair care product!

1.2/5

April 21, 2017

I'm learning that there's 2 types of dry shampoos, those that you spray and it turns to powder and those that you spray and it's liquid that never dries. Well this one it the liquid one that never dries and doesn't make my hair look cleaner but the opposite! So that's useless! Has a scent it's not very strong, kinda nice actually, light fresh scent.

April 20, 2017

This was my first dry shampoo purchase, and I wasn't thrilled. The product works well when first applied, but as the day wears on I notice lots of white flakiness. I have never had dandruff and the amount of flakiness was embarrassing!

2.3/5

April 20, 2017

had seen great reviews about this but it doesnt work on my brunette hair. hair dont look any cleaner with this.
    good thing it doesnt leave a white cast

2.0/5

January 23, 2017

I bought this dry shampoo because 1) I wanted to try something besides baby powder and 2) I had a P&G;Coupon from pgeverday.ca It was on sale too so I don't regret it but it doesn't work for me. Baby Powder has more consistent results. It is clear so that is nice, you don't need to over-brush it all out.

I have tried it 2-3 different times and I never feel like it is doing anything. I thought the first time that my hair was too greasy and then I tried it again when it wasn't as greasy and it wasn't noticeable either. I wouldn't recommend.

September 14, 2016

My favorite dry shampoo. The smell isn't too overwhelming like some dry shampoos I've used. Definitely makes my hair look cleaner and adds some extra texture which I love bc by hair is so fine.

September 13, 2016

This was my favorite dry shampoo up until I found Batiste. This one is now a close second. It makes my hair look so clean and refreshed. It's affordable and easy to find, which is nice.

2.0/5

September 01, 2016

Sorry, but I'm just not a fan. The product works - yes. It works as a dry shampoo and takes out the greasy look from my hair, and gives it quite a bit of volume.

But I HATE THE PACKAGING SO MUCH. I hate that it's a spray. I feel like the packaging size to amount of product ratio is so bad (I got the travel size one, but it literally takes up half of my 1L carry on liquids pouch). It also doesn't always spray out just powder, sometimes it's a bit wet. Maybe I didn't shake it enough or something. Towards the end of its "life", it just started spraying out this wet mist until it completed stopped working. I can shake it and still hear about 1/5 of product in there, so maybe something leaked ? I don't know. Either way, I'm going back to my bumble & bumble pret a powder. It's a lot more expensive, but I personally think its a million times better

April 28, 2016

This was the first dry shampoo I tried and so far it's the best for me in that price range. It's easy to rub into your hair, though you do have to take the time to really blend it in especially with darker hair. The scent is nice, very similar to my other Pantene products and I find one can lasts me quite a while. My hair still feels light and can move freely with it in, but with out the greasy look :)
    I wish I had this product in the early months after my son was born, it would have made me feel much better about my appearance when I just couldn't always get a shower in!