Paper Mate Ink Joy Gel Pens

Paper Mate Ink Joy Gel Pens Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 1095 in Misc

May 18, 2017

You can never go wrong with a paper mate product. The pens writes really smooth and doesn't smudge like other brands that are out there. Great, trusted product.

May 16, 2017

I love paper mate ink gel pens! Lately I've been doing a lot so I purchased a daily planner . Instead of using highlighters I use the gel pens that come in a variety of different colours ! They are super cute , bright and they work great. The ink is smooth and vibrant ! I never write without them !

April 26, 2017

Absolutely LOVE these pens for my Happy Planner. They write so smooth and no smearing. I have the black pens but look forward to purchasing the multiple pack very soon.

April 14, 2017

I absolutely love writing with these pens .. they are nice the ink rolls out and drys quickly and I prefer to write with them whenever I can I would recommend these to people that like to take quick notes or for people that like a smooth glide when writing

March 01, 2017

I'm a stationary junky and i love smooth pens that make writing easier on my fingers! These do just that! Very smooth and vibrant and the color selection works great for agendas/planners! I love color organization so these fit my desk perfectly!

March 01, 2017

These gel pens are awesome! Love that they come in so many different colours and are easy to write with. We like to pick these up for school supplies. They have a great grip on them that makes it easier to hold when writing for an extended period of time.

February 10, 2017

Un bon stylo qui fonctionne bien et ne vous lâchera pas pour rien! Je déteste acheté des crayons qui , une fois déballer , fonctionnent a moitié . Avec cette marque ci , ce n'est jamais arrivé , j'ai toujours été très satisfaite. La largeur du trait est parfaite et de plus il vient en plusieurs couleurs !!!

January 22, 2017

These gel pens are great. Really nice selection of colours and it just makes writing or keeping track of things a lot more fun. Great for calenders as well.

November 28, 2016

I bought these pens for my daughter and she loved them. The colors are great. She always uses them now and left all her other pens. Also great value. Will buy again.

November 28, 2016

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these. They are my new favorite pen. Smooth writing, bold colors. Love that they are basically smear proof. I want the pens in every color.