Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Styling Treatment Oil Reviews
#2073 in Hair Care

Smooth and seal parched hair with natural oils and hydrating Awapuhi extract. This dry-touch oil absorbs easily into the hair, imparting a soft, silky texture and rich shine.

Good - 0

November 16, 2017

Ginger

This is my go-to product whenever I am using any hair-styler that has hear involved. It leaves the perfect shine to your hair and doesn't leave it looking oily. And a added bonus is it smells amazing.

December 01, 2010

This styling oil is part of paul Mitchell new ginger line. It is amazing! I out a drop and a half in my damp hair when I get out of the shower and then dry and straighten my hair. It makes my hair more manageable and shiny without it being oily looking like allot of leave in styling oil treatments. My hair is very fine and thin so for me to be able to use a styling oil that does not make my hair greasy is great! It makes me look like I have gotten my hair blown out at a salon every time I use it