Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

April 04, 2015

My dog loves these! He gets one every night, and they are affordable.

April 04, 2015

I have been using these for my chihuahua from day one. Do the job and dogs love them. Great for our little friend's teeth.

December 17, 2014

I buy these monthly in the small for my little mini poodle-Earnie. He loves them and I love the fact that they help remove the tarter from his teeth plus fresh his breath. They are a bit expensive, I wish more came in the pack. But, the important point is he loves them and they are good for your furbaby!!

October 23, 2014

i have an Australian shepherd who loves these! She could be across the yard and if you say do you want a denta stix? She'll come running! They really make her teeth nice and white also

October 23, 2014

Last year we took our dogs in for physicals and shots. Our younger dog apparently has "rank mouf" and the vet wanted us to do $400 worth of cleaning and anesthesia. We opted not to because he just had bad breath, no rotten teeth or cavities, and gave these a try. Both of my boys LOVE their DentaStix and it keeps their breath fresh. In the summer we smoke soup bones on the grill and let them have them in the yard - these are nice because there's no mess, no digging, and no fighting over a bone. Definitely recommend. I give my extra large breed dogs 1 sitck each a day per the package directions.

September 24, 2014

Our dogs love this treat. it keeps there breath smelling better and they love it

September 20, 2014

Our dog loves these DentaStix and I love them because it seems to really clean her teeth and freshen her breath. We give her one every other week so that she won't get bored with them!!

Updated On: September 26, 2014

I've started to break the denta stix in half and I now give our dog one every other day.

September 05, 2014

the dog loves them and it clean her teeth

September 05, 2014

These are alright but nothing special. i try not to give my dogs this kind of junk as while it is promoting great teeth it is full of chemicals and junk. give them a deer antler, real wood, branches etc to chew on and keep their teeth healthy with no chemicals. its alright but not my personal choice of things to do

September 05, 2014

My daughter has 3 dogs otherwise known as my grandchildren and when they come to my house they will not sit until they get there treat.