Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017
    1.8/5

June 24, 2016

i buy these all the time for my dog.. he loves them always asks for more. very good for his health and his teeth as well.. my dog enjoys playing and chewing on them

June 23, 2016

Molly, mon border colley, adore ces dentastix de Pedigree. Je lui en donne 1 fois par jour pour son hygiène dentaire et ses dents sont vraiment propres, ses gencives saines et elle semble heureuse quand je lui donne.

May 30, 2016

My golden retriever absolutely adores these treats! I love they they are both tasty and good for her breath and teeth health as she is 12 years old and has sensitive teeth.

May 28, 2016

I buy these all the time for my dogs. i always bought the small sized ones, but just yesterday I saw they have minis. I bought two as i had a BOGO. My dogs love them of course and they get to brush their teeth.

May 13, 2016

My dogs loves these, and i love that it gives them something to chew on for a little while. It also cleans their mouths and freshens their breath which I appreciate before puppy kisses.

May 13, 2016

These are high quality dog treats and my dog really enjoys them, he is a very big dog so they do not last any time at all but he likes them and that's what matters. These are softer than other treats so I feel like they are easier in his teeth and mouth.

May 10, 2016

Any time I purchase dog chews, I always get Pedigree DentaStix dog treats. Softer on the gums for my dog, yet effective to help with tartar removal. Like the three choices of flavors that are available. The minty ones offer better smelling breath. Easy to break in half to give a smaller portion at a time.

February 14, 2016

My dog really enjoys these. I find it helps to give him one right before I leave the house to keep him busy. It's also great with removing tartar from his teeth. I like how they have different sizes of sticks for different breeds of dog since a lot of the sticks out there were always too big for my small dog to properly eat. This is the only brand of dog treat I buy ! Murphy loves them :)

December 23, 2015

My dogs demolish these - in a few seconds it is gone. However, they seem to enjoy them. I haven't noticed any substantial reduction in tartar or anything like that since they began having them though.

December 10, 2015

my little jack pug wouldnt chew on any bone that was either bit hard. it was really important that i could fins something she could chew. her teeth were starting to decay and that was mainly because she didnt chew so her teeth were not being cleaned. i tried these pedigree dentasticks and finally something she would chew. her teeth have been improving a little to and her breath is not as nearly as bad. thanks pedigree