Peppermint Oreo

Peppermint Oreo Reviews

Ranked #544 out of 1272 in Snacks

July 16, 2017

christmas oreo

Peppermint flavour oreo cookies are a nice change around Christmas time. The peppermint flavour is reminiscent of candy canes and they are fun to take apart and eat the "stuff" in the middle.

May 25, 2017

Why do these have to be a limited edition? It's such a tease. I absolutely love almost everything mint flavored from chocolate, hot chocolate, cookies and candies. They brought these peppermint Oreos out around Christmas time and then afterwards they were gone again. If youre already an Oreo cookie lover and you like a nice light mint flavor then you need to try these. The dark chocolate outer cookies compliments the peppermint centres perfectly. I wouldn't even mind seeing these double stuffed as the frosting is my favorite part of the cookie. The only mint cookie I'm aware of that is all year round is the Great Value ones from Walmart and I find they don't stay fresh as long. I guess cause I leave them in the package. I will need to store them better. I'm unsure of the reason why they wouldn't sell these all year round. Perhaps it isnt a big demand or a great seller but I love Mint and look forward to the holidays so I can have Peppermint Oreos again. This time I'm going to have to stock up!

3.2/5

May 25, 2017

These peppermint Oreo cookies are descent. I would not say they are anything super special, but they are not bad either. The light peppermint flavor of the cream filling works well with the chocolate flavor of the cookies. These are a limited edition around Christmas and I think they are worth trying at least once.

February 13, 2017

I love these oreo peppermint they are really good and i always buy these. They taste just like a peppermint except in their in my favorite cookie. I always buy a lot of these cookies

2.8/5

December 08, 2015

If you like mint and Oreos you will like these. Tasty peppermint flavor between chocolate cookies,yumm!

December 08, 2015

I am a sucker for anything limited edition so I snapped up these Holiday themed Peppermint Oreo's when I saw them in the grocery store. There is a subtle mint flavour in the icing which is a tasty complement to the standard chocolate Oreo wafers. These were a fun Christmassy treat and I would not hesitate to throw another package (or two!) into my shopping cart. Yum!

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Luv2SaveMeryem added a new review for
    Armstrong Cheese Old

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Free Schick Hydro Silk razor

gotmills added a new review for
    Canadian Living Magazine