pHisoderm CLEAN Blemish Prone Cleanser Reviews

A formulated clean, dermatologist-tested, and pH-balanced cleanser with salicylic acid suitable for combination, oily and blemish-prone skin.

This high foaming, effective cleanser is formulated with papaya enzyme and Salicylic Acid to remove dead skin cells, visibly brightening and helping to reduce the appearance of blemishes. Hyaluronic Acid helps maintains the right moisture level for blemish-prone skin for a radiant complexion. pHisoderm® is the expert in balancing skin to improve the overall health of your skin’s clarity, and texture.

Amazing!

I’ve been loving this cleanser. It is so lightweight but leaves your skin feeling refreshed. It has a very light green apple scent. Does not leave any residue on your skin. Has helped my skin clear up.

New favourite cleanser

I have very sensitive, acne/blemish-prone, oily skin. This cleanser is gentle, yet effective. It makes my skin feel really clean, without feeling tight. It has helped my skin become clearer and less oily.

Great Product

This product works perfectly for my sensitive skin, it cleans off my makeup and all skin impurities effectively, I will definitely recommend it and will buy it

Good.

This is good for my acne prone skin. I find it has minimized my pores and acne within a few uses. It doesn’t have a strong scent and it is also good on my sensitive skin

Works great

For a natural cleanser it works really great! Ive tried natural cleansers before but didnt liked them that much and the popular brand worked better. But this one might be a better option. Great ingredients and good amount of product!

Light & fresh

This product feels so thin and light which I personally like. It’s not like gel that is harder to wash off, it feels like it’s barely there and I feel like it’s helping out my skin/acne!

I like it so far

I like this so far it hasn't made me break out which a lot of things tend to do.
    I didnt really like the look of the bottle. I definitely wouldn't havs thought to grab it at the store as it doesnt stand out as a cleanser

April 08, 2022

I felt a difference in under a minute!

Packed with natural ingredients, this facial cleanser is remarkable. It dispenses in a nice gel texture, and once a few drops of water is added and massaged over the face, it becomes quite foaming. It opened any clogged pores and gently cleansed my face without leaving it feeling tight. My face instantly felt cleaner and gave me a radiant complexion. I felt so refreshed. Thank you @ChickAdvisorEcoBox, @phisodermCanada #gotitforfree

This is amazing 💚

pHisoderm Clean Blemish-Prone Facial Cleanser is amazing 💚
    • It is dermatologically tested and made for blemish prone skin.
    • It is for people with combination to oily skin.
    • I like that my skin feels fresh and hydrated after I use it.
    • Its has Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and Sunflower Seed Oil which is great for you skin.

Good cleanser!

My skin type is usually on the dryer side but lately I have had more oiliness and breakouts from working in a hot environment and wearing a mask. I love the salicylic acid in this cleanser as it can really get into the pores and skin to help skin turnover. I used it morning and night and only found it drying a few times. This dryness was pretty quickly solved with a nice thick moisturizer. This is definitely going to be good for oily and acne prone skin. I like the colours used on the bottle but because the formula is so runny, it’s easy to have too much come out when using the spout. The clean ingredients also really excite me and hope more brands follow suite. Overall this is a great cleanser!