Pillsbury Grands Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls Reviews
Ranked #116 in Grocery

1.3/5

May 19, 2017

I bought these Cinnamon Rolls after remembering how much I enjoyed them as a young child. Unfortunately, I was surprised to find how little I liked them. I found they tasted artificial and did not meet expectations for what I would expect from the Cinnabon brand. These are no where near home-baked cinnamon rolls and do not have an strong Cinnabon cinnamon taste. The texture is flakey, yet slightly dry, and the wholesome taste just isn't there. I also find these to be quite expensive for the few cinnamon rolls that come in the package. The upside is the ease and convenience at which you can make them- simply take them out of the package, roll them up and bake them. They also come with icing.

3.2/5

May 18, 2017

Jai été déçu des brioches de Pillsbury. L'image du paquet semblait être délicieux mais ce n'était pas le cas. La brioche n'était pas moelleuse et ça ne fondait pas dans la bouche. Elle était plutôt sèche. J'ai trouvé que la brioche était fade et avait peu de goût. La présence de canelle n'était pas présent.

May 18, 2017

Pour se faire une petite gâterie aux déjeuners ces brioches sont parfaite. Ils ont un léger goût de cannelle. Ils sont tellement bon lorsqu'il sorte tout juste du four.

3.2/5

May 18, 2017

These cinnamon rolls are a good choice if you do not have time but are craving one of these decadent desserts. They do not taste homemade and cannot be mistaken for higher quality cinnamon rolls. They are moist and the icing to put on top is rich and classic. The price of these is quite high and you do not get too many in one package. They bake up quickly and are best eaten right out of the oven.

May 03, 2017

Theese cinnamon buns are good for when your in a pinch and don't have time or energy to make home made ones, I find there only really good as soon as they come out of the oven other than that they get stale really fast and are not good the next day.

May 03, 2017

They're obviously not as good as homemade cinnabons but they're still good . Dough , cinnamon and cream cheese icing , what's not to like ? If you have a craving for one and can't get to the store than this a good option . Quick and easy and taste good !

February 24, 2017

I know these are so unhealthy for you but they are also so delicious. They are simple and easy to make (only hard part is getting them out of the tube!). They come with a good amount of icing for the amount of rolls, and the rolls are a good size.

January 10, 2017

These are my guilty pleasure. When I feel like a quick sweet I have to have these. They are ooey and gooey and the frosting is just amazing. They are so easy to prepare considering I've watched many videos to make cinnamon rolls from scratch and the process is daunting these are the perfect fix!

2.0/5

May 04, 2016

This is one of the few things that Pillsbury has let me down on to be honest. Love the fact that they are east and convenient. But for me, the taste just isn't there... I find that they just don't taste good, and that I could probably make better ones from scratch... The price (I think) is roughly $4 at my local grocery store. I've bought them a few times to make for a dessert and honestly I won't buy them again. Each time I have followed the cooking instructions and even though they don't look burnt.. The cinnamon tasted burnt... Not to mention the frosting is so rich.. I find with the frosting too there is no in between, its either water because the buns are warm or rock hard because they are cold.. Will not be purchasing again.

1.0/5

April 14, 2016

First of all it comes out of a tube.. Secondly they taste awful, nothing like a cinnabon & the frosting soo overly sweet, it can give you diabetes. I know people buy because of a convenient thing, but to me it's not worth it.