Pogo Original 20pack Reviews
#230 in Grocery

December 14, 2017

Omg I love them

Takes me back to being a kid or at the carnival. But cool them I the oven not the microwave. I find the microwave makes them greasy. Enjoy them I do.

October 03, 2017

Great quick snack

Pogo's are great quick snack. Price is reasonable. Kids love them. They are always eaten up quickly. Would definetly recommend to my family, and friends.

October 03, 2017

Une petite gâterie

Mes enfants raffolent des pogos. Pas très nutritif, j'en conviens. C'est tellement simple à préparer et rapide aussi. Un petit tour au four 15 minutes et le tour est joué. Il faut surtout les acheter en spécial car c'est dispendieux sinon.

August 09, 2017

a simpler hot dog.

quick, easy and delicious.
    i make these as a quick snack or when i'm running late and need something to take on the road.
    a delicious hot dog wrapped in a breading- you can eat this like a regular hot dog.
    ass ketchup, mustard and you're set!

August 09, 2017

Yum

Pogos are such a great easy quick to bake or microwave thick, juicy, flavorful Hotdog weiner wrapped in moist, chewy, plain batter. good for snacking with ketchup or chipotle sauce with a hint of Siracha. so simple yet yummy fot children.

June 01, 2017

This product is well worth the money, I always make these for lunch or supper, my daughter also really loves them. I would recommend this to anyone who wants something quick and easy to make.

May 13, 2017

My systems kids don't eat anything except pogo. I swear they could live on them. I don't think they are anything special, but kids will love what they want

July 03, 2016

These are so worth buying for me and the kids They taste really good and it's a break from making them myself. We like to have them with fries mostly or just by themselves.