Pop Rocks Candies Reviews
#51 in Snacks

December 11, 2017

So excited to see them after 10+ years

I was at the convience store the other day when I saw these and I bought one of every flavour! I remember loving these as a kid and I must say my opinion has not changed! I annoy my boyfriend by keeping my mouth open so I can’t hear them crackle!

September 02, 2017

Pop rocks rocks my socks

Loved these as a kid and love them as much as an adult. Love the taste and the sensation of hos these actually POP im my mouth. No nutritional value but this is about the taste and POP only.

January 22, 2017

I love Pop Rocks!! These were always such a fun treat as a kid. My favorite as an adult is the tropical. Such a great flavor! I love putting half a package in my mouth haha, they are so loud and fun.

November 17, 2016

This is the funnest and yummiest candy around. My kids love these and they are good in ice cream as a topping. They taste like rock candy except they pop in your mouth and it is so fun to watch my children enjoy it. I remember when I was a child and how much I loved pop rocks.

March 10, 2016

These are wonderful among kids and adults. The small, flavoured sugar clumps will "pop" in your mouth. Kids will enjoy it on it's own or by dipping a lollipop in it, but adults - rim a glass of champagne with it (or any other drink) and enjoy! :)

June 09, 2015

i have loved these for years . just bought some last week for myself!!! just dont put to many in your mouth at once!!!

June 09, 2015

my grandchildren just love them. A fun candy.

June 09, 2015

These are crazy fun to eat, just pop them in your mouth and wait for the popping to start!

April 19, 2015

These are a lot of fun to eat, they pop in your mouth and taste so yummy! It's quite an experience when your a kid.

April 19, 2015

A childhood favorite. Our kids loved them too and was always using their spending money to buy these. It's like an explosion in your mouth.