Powerade Drink

4.1/5
Ranked #104 out of 239 in Soft Drinks

June 21, 2017

Real thirst quencher

I love this beverage. There are many flavours to choose from. They all taste great. I find that its competitor Gatorade has more of a watered down taste compared to powerade.

June 13, 2017

Not my favourite flavour but still good

The orange flavour of power aid has never been my favorite but that being said it's not the worst flavour in the power aid line and I would much rather this flavour to the green apple or pineapple flavours. If you like the flavour of orange cool aid or tang than I recommend this to you

June 13, 2017

I would buy it occasionally!

Very sweet for me. I would buy it if my friend and I were at the beach or something and were very thursty. My favourite flavour is that frost collection. I really loveeee the cherry frost!!

May 25, 2017

It a good, I find that it tastes like weak koolaide. We drink it a lot in my house, it is a good source one vitamins, the grape is definitely my favourite.

2.8/5

May 15, 2017

Do not like it. Too much sugar. Artificial taste. Felt bloated after..................................................................................

2.2/5

March 29, 2017

I'm new to the "sports drink" world but this stuff is terrible.

I thought it tasted like Kool-Aid and I do not drink that stuff. Bleh!

It's value is great because PowerAde is usually on-sale over Gatorade but from now on I'm grabbing Gatorade.

I can't get through a bottle of it. I dumped it down the drain.

September 08, 2016

I like the taste for me its like juice lol . It gives you energy when you are sick or weak . Its not too expensive to buy and its a good product. 5 out of 5.

June 29, 2016

This drink is great and it hydrates me so good. When your out working out or out having fun in the sun this is a great drink to have in the cooler. Make sure you try it.

May 15, 2016

My kids do sports, and we must have Powerade at all times in my home or vehicle. It quenches thirst and helps replenish electrolytes. They love all the favors.

May 04, 2016

I used to be a total Gatorade lover but have completely changed my mind ! A full bottle of powerade retails for only $1 at walmart. Powerade has revamped their taste and switched to new bottles as well. SO delicious without leaving me feeling cotton-mouthed

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    GLASSES

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    **UPDATE On Nerdwax**

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Suits

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Produit - coup de coeur!

Maggiestevens has posted in the forum topic
    Where is everyone from ?:)