Powerade Drink Reviews
#205 in Soft Drinks

September 03, 2019
    Arizona, United States

Love it!

Powerade is absolutely my favorite aid in replenishing my electrolytes after a hard workout. Not too sweet, and definitely thirst quenching for the entire family

June 21, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I will never go a summer without these again!

When I was a young youth I got severe heat exhaustion. Since then each time I get heat exhaustion it gets worse and comes on more quickly. I have tried wearing big hats and drinking massive amounts of water to try and keep it at bay during the summer months. Got to the point the only thing that would keep me from getting heat exhaustion was staying indoors (unacceptable to me) for the whole summer.
    The ONLY thing that has brought back my freedom to be able to enjoy summertime fully again was Powerade drinks! Anytime I plan to be outside in direct sunlight I: grab my hat, throw on sunscreen, and stock up on Powerade and no heat exhaustion anymore!

June 12, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Best Drinks!

I have always been a big pop drinker and I finally said goodbye to it a few months back. Since I said goodbye to pop I started drinking alot more water but then I found Powerade it's not a huge switch I'm sure but I swear I can go all day on them the taste is amazing, the quinch the thirst so well and keep me hydrated longer.

April 07, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

I love this orange Powerade! Great for staying hydrated and very affordable! It tastes wonderful and I would recommend trying this out! I drink it all of the time and it’s also great for when you’re sick.

April 03, 2019

Great value for a great drink

I enjoyed the taste, it doesn’t taste like that fake sugar, and it is great for kids or anyone who is active. And a great trick : use the bottle for water afterward! The plastic is thick enough to be used again and again

June 21, 2017

Real thirst quencher

I love this beverage. There are many flavours to choose from. They all taste great. I find that its competitor Gatorade has more of a watered down taste compared to powerade.

June 13, 2017

Not my favourite flavour but still good

The orange flavour of power aid has never been my favorite but that being said it's not the worst flavour in the power aid line and I would much rather this flavour to the green apple or pineapple flavours. If you like the flavour of orange cool aid or tang than I recommend this to you

June 13, 2017

I would buy it occasionally!

Very sweet for me. I would buy it if my friend and I were at the beach or something and were very thursty. My favourite flavour is that frost collection. I really loveeee the cherry frost!!

May 25, 2017

It a good, I find that it tastes like weak koolaide. We drink it a lot in my house, it is a good source one vitamins, the grape is definitely my favourite.

2.8/5

May 15, 2017

Do not like it. Too much sugar. Artificial taste. Felt bloated after..................................................................................