PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Saskatchewan, Canada

No guilt snack

I was fortunate enough to receive this free from chick advisor for my honest review.

I'm a fan of this product. So flavorful and satisfied all my sweets cravings without any guilt

June 23, 2018

OMG - So good, I didn't even get any!

I was lucky to be able to try Power Bar Plant protein #gottitfree through Chickadvisor. I was offered 3 flavours to try, and 2 each. In my wisdom, and in an attempt to get an extra opinion on the review, I shared one with my husband. He works in a physical job all day and needs the extra boost. Well he LOVED it and took the 2nd. He actually loved all the flavours, and said "Get These". I don't think he's particular about which flavour, They were all good. Since I didn't sample this one myself, I will buy it next run, definitely.

Seriously good!

I really like this flavour, it’s second to the peanut butter and dark chocolate flavour. Really good nutritional value- much better than grabbing a candy bar. And tastes much better than a regular protein bar. Definitely repurchase. #gotitfree

Powerbar Plant Protein Bar-Almond, Sea Salt & Dark Chocolate

I really enjoyed trying a brand new product. I can't get enough of the sweet and salty combo, it's my go to. Of course this one was my favorite out of the samples I was lucky enough to sample. On the negative side they were too sweet tasting for my liking and I found them too crunchy and hard to chew.

Great for a Snack!

I liked the Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate PowerBar. I'm really glad I #gotitfree to try because had I seen "Plant Protein" in the store, I probably would have thought it tasted like dirt. Which is quite the opposite. It's just crunchy enough that it's satisfying, and it doesn't leave that gross protein taste in your mouth that a lot of other bars do. It was a great snack in the middle of the day that tided me over from breakfast to lunch. I prefer the other 2 flavors to this one, but everyone has their own tastes :)

Nice

Of the three flavours, this one was probably my favourite, although it is sweet. I could easily spread one bar over the course of 2 mid-day snacks. Like the others, this is a plant-based protein, vegan, no artificial sweeteners, no gluten or soy ingredients snack bar. It has no shortage of almonds for added crunch and texture, and a nice mix of dark chocolate and sea salt. It's a nice mid-afternoon snack.

I received a full-sized sample in exchange for an honest review

#PowerBarPlantProtein #ChickAdvisor #gotitfree

June 23, 2018

A decent plant protein option

I found this bar way to chewy and crunchy and found my jaw actually hurt by the time I finished it. I think if the almonds were smaller pieces that may help. I could taste a hint of maple in these and the flavour was quite sweet.

2.7/5

The best one

Even though I stand as these are not good for you, I actually really enjoyed this one. The flavour was amazing, and there was a fair amount of almonds.

Delicious!

I got to try the bars through chickadvisor and love them! I eat protein bars pretty regularly so these were an easy to add in and I love dark chocolate and salt together so this was just a treat! I will definitely be buying these soon.

1.7/5

June 22, 2018

PowerBar Plant Protein will not be on my shopping list.

I was surprised how sweet the Power Bar was. I have a big sweet tooth, but I couldn't eat more than half a bar at a time. They were quite filling, but I question the bioavailability of the nutrients in this this processed bar. It was also the least tasty of the three that I tried. I was overall disappointed with this Vegetable Protein Power Bar. #IGOT IT FREE.....#GO NATURALS