PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

No chalky aftertaste

At first I was a bit skeptical,as all protein bars I have tried are very dense,chewy and have a chalky aftertaste. This product was such an AMAZING surprise! The taste was like that of a nut granola bar,sweet,rich and filling. Was not chewy at all,not dense or heavy and had an amazing taste. I loved it,my kids loved it,was a hit in our home!

Great tasting

These bars taste great, they are higher in calories, so I use them as a meal replacement, opposed to a snack. They cure any cravings for a chocolate bar or treat. They are crunchy, which I like, since a lot of other brands of protein bars are more dense and chewy.

I would buy these again

I really enjoyed this bar. It was sweet but not too sweet. Great for a quick snack. Definitely something I would grab and go. Love the combo of nuts and seeds. I would definitely buy these again

Almonds and dark chocolate

I received this product as a sample. I really like the mix of almonds, sea salt and dark chocolate. The sea salt adds some contrast to the dark chocolate making it more delicious. Makes a nice mid- morning or afternoon snack. I would definitely recommend it.

Choconutty!

It's chocolate but not too sweet. You can taste the almond and it's great. It's a good snack because it's light but still filling. It's good for long bike rides.

Delicious!

I received POWERBAR PLANT PROTEIN ALMOND, SEA SALT AND DARK CHOCOLATE for free! And I'm glad I did because I loved it. It had the perfect texture and was super crunchy without it being hard. I ate it when I hit that time in the afternoon when I feel like I can't function anymore and it seemed to pick me up and get me through making supper.
    I usually just buy granola bars but this tasted and seemed to work better then they ever did.
    I would wholeheartedly recommend this product to my family and friends!

Yummy! I love them!

I wasn't too sure what I was going to think about these when I got selected to review them, but wow! I love them! These are so good, I got so excited to eat them that I almost forgot to review them! The dark chocolate, almond and sea salt are so well balanced that no specific flavour overtakes the others, they're wonderful. I'm glad that snacks like these are around to help me reduce my animal product intake. I got these for free from the product review club.

2.8/5

Not my favourite flavour

I wanted to love this flavour but out of the three I tried this was my least favourite. I found the protein powder-y taste overpowering. I did like the texture though - there was some crispy pieces in there that were enjoyable. Overall, I'd definitely go for one of the other two flavours next time.

I recieved this product in exchange for my honest review.

2.2/5

Didn't enjoy the taste

I wasn't super fan of the taste. It was too salty. The energy part seemed to be minimal. Overall I did not like this bar flavor. It was a good portion. I usually eat protein bars for breakfast and it seemed to last the same and a cliff bar.

Like candy

I can't stop eating this protein bar because the flavours are just too good. Impressive,considering it's all plant protein and healthy ingredients!

Thank you @XYStuff @TheXYStuff @PowerBarCanada @PowerBar