PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Good quality ingredients

Looking at the label, you'll find good quality ingredients and protein. Saying that, I wasn't a fan of the taste. The only reason I pick a bar over a powder is because it's more of a treat to me. I wouldn't eat this again.

I received this product complimentary in exchange for an honest review.

Enjoyable

I liked it - it was a good consistency and kept me feeling full, I would buy it again. Some found it too chewy but I liked it as it wasn't a quick fix granola bar.

Yum!!

I was so excited to get these bars as a free sample from CA! Not o my are they vegan which is important to me, they tasted amazing! I would for sure buy again!

The Perfect Vegan Protein Bar

I LOVE these bars - they have become my go-to snack on the run.

As a vegan, its not always easy to find snack or protein meal replacement bars. I was so excited when I found Power Bar had come out with the new plant based line, as Power Bar has always been one of my favorite brands. These bars do NOT disappoint - they are the perfect combination of salty and sweet, and don't taste like some of the other bland plant based products out there.

Not to mention - I have shared these with all my non-vegan friends who actually prefer these bars over many other products out there today!

Not a fan!

#gotitfree @ChickAdvisors Review Club & thank goodness I didn't spend my own money on this item! I couldn't even finish a bar for the strong salt taste - gag.. I even got my 15 year old to taste it and his first words where - "SALT?! Ugh". Such a waste of lovely dark chocolate and almonds.

Convenient snack

Almond, sea salt and dark chocolate make this protein bar taste delicious. It is a great substitute for granola bar. It is filling but not too filling. I have it for breakfast and it is quite sufficient. Other protein bars used to make me feel stuffed but not this. It is nutritious and delicious.

Delicious and effective!

I have never been one to eat breakfast in the morning. Eating breakfast always made me feel sick. I tried one of these on the morning and it was awesome. It was light and easy to digest and it filled me enough until lunch so i didnt feel sick or hungry all morning. My boyfriend took them to work and he found that he felt a lot better and had way more energy to work as he normally does not eat breakfast either. I would definitely buy them again and recommend them to family and friends. Ive tried other protein power bars and they taste super chalky whereas this taste like a granola bar.

Definitely worth trying

I have tried these powerbars and they are definitely worth buying. I have tried all the other ones Quaker Special K etc etc and they all taste the same, but these ones have a distinct flavor The Salted Caramel oh my gosh that is so good. I highly recommend these for anybody at any age. I normally have a muffin in the morning but I would have what one of these Power Bars and not filled me up and kept me going until I was able to stop and have lunch. Definitely try them

Great combo

What a great flavour combo! I really enjoyed the almond, sea salt and dark chocolate. These reminded me a lot of Kashi Bars, which is great. I love the fact that these bars are vegan and still a protein bar. Wish they were sold at Costco in bulk!

No chalky aftertaste

At first I was a bit skeptical,as all protein bars I have tried are very dense,chewy and have a chalky aftertaste. This product was such an AMAZING surprise! The taste was like that of a nut granola bar,sweet,rich and filling. Was not chewy at all,not dense or heavy and had an amazing taste. I loved it,my kids loved it,was a hit in our home!