PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate

April 04, 2018

The best taste ever for a protein bar

I found the taste of this product really good, and natural, you can feel the dark chocolate and it's amayzing, cause you know you eat something good for you, and it's also really tasty. I received this product to try for free , but I will definatelly buy it for myself, as I'm an active person, and always like to have something like this in my bag so I'm not tempted to grab something unhealthy to eat, when missing on time. It has protein, and that's important for me, as I train at least 6 times a week and need the extra boost. I've already recomanded these to all my friends.

Love these bars

This bar is something I would not have tried if it was not for the sample but I was pleasantly surprised. Kept me full till lunch when I was behind one morning for breakfast. Kept me from snacking and I was really satisfied with the taste.

April 04, 2018

Very yummy hard on teeth

#gotitfree was very delicious and had good nutritional value. The only issue I really had with the bars was that they were very tuff, like really hard to bite through and hurt my teeth a little.

Editor's Note:
    Thanks for your feedback on this PowerBar Plant Protein product. Feel free to reach our to the PowerBar Customer Care team at 1-866-769-3790, or to visit their website at https://www.powerbar.ca/about/contact-us if you needed further assistance.

Taste Great

The bar was delicious. A little on the sweeter side than I expected. Probably could have done without the added chocolate at the bottom. For a protein bar there wasn't as much protein as I thought would be included. The taste was on point. I would certainly purchase again for a 'granola bar' type. Very filling.

Great powerbar

I really love this power bar. The taste is good and it’s so nourishing! I love that it’s vegan and gluten-free. Also, it’s great for people who work out because of the 10g of protein in it. Would buy again!

meal replacement even

great product with great taste also was quite filling and can definitely double as a meal replacement got it free but would definitely buy and intend to

1.7/5

Too much sugar

These are decent tasting, better than the other flavour but they have way too much sugar! It’s probably due caramel in it. In terms of a protein bar I liked that that weren’t chalky at all but the nutritional label was far from appealing!

Delicious!

Loved this protein bar! The flavour was delicious. I like how it didn’t leave a terrible aftertaste like many protein bars. I have a hard time finding a good protein bar. I would definitely recommend this to my family and friends. I will be adding them to my weekly grocery list for sure. Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to try these bars!

Wonderful

It was very good, not to sweet and just the right amount of nuts and chocolat ! Im'not a fan of "health foods" but this was really good and will buy it again.

Great for on the go!

This was my first time trying a nut-based protein bar and I must say that I was very impressed! It has a very yummy flavour, and I love the chocolate. The only downside was that they are slightly tough on the teeth. Nutritional value is ok, nothing spectacularly healthy but it has enough protein to be effective. A great breakfast for on the go. Would definitely buy again!