PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate

Protein cashew

Not too sweet, nice crunch and filled my hunger. Definately a must buy and will get again. The price is also reasonable. Has everything i want in a bar.

Amazing

I would buy this product again and again. Everyone in my household lives them including my toddler. They don’t have the chalky taste that most protein bars do which is amazing. They taste just like granola bars except healthier

Tasty!

This bar is perfect for when you just need a quick bite. Very well made bar full of chocolate, nuts and some goodness you just don't find in other bars. I like to stay fully stocked with these and would definitely recommend them to anyone.

April 04, 2018

The best taste ever for a protein bar

I found the taste of this product really good, and natural, you can feel the dark chocolate and it's amayzing, cause you know you eat something good for you, and it's also really tasty. I received this product to try for free , but I will definatelly buy it for myself, as I'm an active person, and always like to have something like this in my bag so I'm not tempted to grab something unhealthy to eat, when missing on time. It has protein, and that's important for me, as I train at least 6 times a week and need the extra boost. I've already recomanded these to all my friends.

Love these bars

This bar is something I would not have tried if it was not for the sample but I was pleasantly surprised. Kept me full till lunch when I was behind one morning for breakfast. Kept me from snacking and I was really satisfied with the taste.

April 04, 2018

Very yummy hard on teeth

#gotitfree was very delicious and had good nutritional value. The only issue I really had with the bars was that they were very tuff, like really hard to bite through and hurt my teeth a little.

Editor's Note:
    Thanks for your feedback on this PowerBar Plant Protein product. Feel free to reach our to the PowerBar Customer Care team at 1-866-769-3790, or to visit their website at https://www.powerbar.ca/about/contact-us if you needed further assistance.

Taste Great

The bar was delicious. A little on the sweeter side than I expected. Probably could have done without the added chocolate at the bottom. For a protein bar there wasn't as much protein as I thought would be included. The taste was on point. I would certainly purchase again for a 'granola bar' type. Very filling.

Great powerbar

I really love this power bar. The taste is good and it’s so nourishing! I love that it’s vegan and gluten-free. Also, it’s great for people who work out because of the 10g of protein in it. Would buy again!

meal replacement even

great product with great taste also was quite filling and can definitely double as a meal replacement got it free but would definitely buy and intend to

1.7/5

Too much sugar

These are decent tasting, better than the other flavour but they have way too much sugar! It’s probably due caramel in it. In terms of a protein bar I liked that that weren’t chalky at all but the nutritional label was far from appealing!