PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate

Courtney Watt

I really enjoyed this plant protein nourishing snack bar. It is full of flavour and contains healthy ingredients that are good for you. It contains 10 g of protein and it is sweet and tasty. I like that it’s vegan, gluten free and soy free and it taste good too.

Delicious snack bar

I tried PowerBar Plant Protein Nourishing Snack Bar Cashew, Salted Caramel & Dark Chocolate. I love the crunchiness of this cashew-forward snack bar. I absolutely love the aroma of this bar; the salted caramel smell is quite prominent. Of the three Plant Protein bars that I tried, this one is my favourite. I appreciate that this bar is high in protein (10 g), has no artificial sweeteners, and is naturally flavoured. I would recommend this snack bar for vegans as it contains pea and rice proteins and/or those looking for a bar with a high amount of protein.

Great combination

This flavour combination is amazing! Cashews and salted caramel go great together and then they added the dark chocolate, great together. Doesn't seem like you re eating a protein bar.

June 24, 2018

Protein bar fuel, chocolate bar taste!

I got a free sample of this and not only was it good, I felt like I was eating a chocolate bar but felt fuller afterwards. So good, chewy and crunchy all wrapped together.

Good bar for on the go.

I was excited to try PowerBar Plant Protein for free through chickadvisor as I have been trying to transition to a more plant based diet. This was my least favourite flavour and I found it left a bit of an odd aftertaste that I didn't notice with the other flavours. I also prefer my bars to be on the less sweet side for a snack.

June 24, 2018

Good if you like cashews

I was given the chance to try the Powerbar Plant Protein Bar in Dark Chocolate Salted Caramel Cashew in exchange for my honest review. We are a family of cashew lovers. I liked that this bar included caramel with cashews as it allows for a different taste, but I just thought it was too sweet and prefer cashews on their own. The reminded me of caramel puffed rice treats and even though I didn't prefer it, it was a huge hit with my husband. He loved the caramel flavour and of course, we appreciate the pant based protein. We probably will end up repurchasing.

Super yummy!

I got this for free to try! The cashew salted caramel dark chocolate bar was a treat all by itself. Filled with goodness this hit the spot! Will definetly buy some!

Loved By All!

I was lucky to be offered the chance to #gotitfree though Chickadvisor. I shared one with my husband and he loved it. I tried them with my friend and 3 of our kids. We split them after a 5K obstacle course run we did together and everyone loved it. We would have loved more. I personally like the taste, and the texture is so much better than the powerbars I used to get that were a chocolate slab that changed texture with the temperature. This is definitely an upgrade, and our new go to from now on.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Great product, bad flavor

I was fortunate enough to receive this free from chick advisor for a honest review.

I was not a fan of this flavor at all! But this product overall is great! It makes for a quick healthy snack with zero guilt.

Pass on this flavour!

I really didn’t like this flavour. I could only take a couple bites. It just tasted off to me. Definitely grab the peanut butter and dark chocolate flavour instead of this! #gotitfree