PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate

So Good!

I love that there is an optionfor people who are vegan to get their bar in as an in between meal or post workout snacK. I'm not vegan, but would still buy this. Super good!

2.0/5

Power bar plant protein

This is probably my fav of all the other ones I tried, I liked the nuts and caramel. Found the nuts abit hard..did have a weird after taste. But wasn't as sweet so I didn't mind it,

Tried & Loved

I received a sample of the POWERBAR PLANT PROTEIN CASHEW, SALTED CARAMEL AND DARK CHOCOLATE through Chickadvisor to try. It was delicious and satisfying and The actual texture of the bar is very pleasant, with the seeds and nuts providing a satisfying crunch as you chew. They definitely tide me over until the next meal if I am hungry.

Awesome option!

I received 3 flavours of these Power Bar Plant Protein bars to sample from ChickAdvisor #gotitfree. These are a great new option for those looking for a bar that is healthy and tasty. I didn’t find that it had the cardboard taste that usually accompanies many protein bars on the market and I loved the addition of the nuts and the chocolate coating! How can you go wrong with cashews, caramel and dark chocolate?

Tasty!

This protein bar tastes really good. At 10 grams of sugar per bar, it is a bit too sweet for me and it is like dessert. However, this flavour is really good... you can really taste the salted caramel! I also love the crunch of the bar. This is good for people on the go and presents itself as a healthier choice to alternatives like granola bars or fast food. Recommend to those wanting to make healthier choices!

* I received this product free of charge from Chick Advisor for review purposes. All opinions and statements are my own.

June 25, 2018

This has to be one of the best protein bars

Was a bit skeptical in the beginning about it being a plant protein. Not one for the healthy dark chocolate flavors. But this bar was surprisingly good. Tasted like milk chocolate and filled in as a great healthy snack. Definitely will be adding this to my grocery list.

June 25, 2018

A must have in your cupboard!

I received the PowerBar Cashew Protein Plant, salted caramel and dark chocolate for free to try and got to tell you it does not disappoint! I love cashews,caramel and chocolate so I found this a great combination. I found this a fairly healthy bar to start your day or just before a workout for a boost. The flavour is really good but I found the sea salt a little overpowering. Overall I would buy this product! #gotitforfree

June 25, 2018

Delicious and kept me full!

Of the 3 flavours from the PowerBar Plant Protein bars that I tried, this one was definitely my favourite. That being said, I did find all of the bars to be a little "harder/firmer" than other protein bars I've tried. I would have preferred if they were a little softer to chew. But I used them on the go between meals and they definitely kept me going for a few hours without needing to fill up on other food. I would recommend!

Updated On: June 25, 2018

#gotitfree from chickadvisor

For Cashew lovers

I have to say my favorite part of this bar was the cashews. A little hard to chew and too crunchy for my liking. I like the protein content but too sweet tasting for me.

2.7/5

June 25, 2018

Good but not my favorite flavor

This bar was good but.... towards the end of eating it I was getting a burnt taste. Not sure if it was just the batch I was given. Out of the three flavors this was my least favorite. I think for plant protein it was quite tasty