Premier Protein Caramel Shake Reviews

They are perfect for breakfast on-the-go, an afternoon snack, or as pre- or post-workout fuel. They are delicious as-is but are also highly customizable. Try them as a base in smoothies or in your coffee in place of creamer

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes and Premier Protein Vanilla Shakes.

Caramel Delight!

I wasn’t really a fan of protein shakes, but have enjoyed the caramel premier protein. It’s a bit sweet, but still a delicious flavour. No grit or weird chunk to it. It’s blended really well. Has 30g of protein, which helps fill up my protein content for one day. I’d highly recommend this flavour. Delicious!

January 25, 2020

Amazing for low carb eaters

I’m on keto/low carb. I’m very strict with what I eat. Because this results in how I feel. Simple. I tried these shakes before, and I was amazed how tasty and good in nutrients they are for my WOE. I purchased them a lot since that. After maybe a year I stopped (I found cheaper brand). But now almost 3 years later chickadvisor reminded me how good this shakes are. Caramel is my favourite flavour (already got a case), I love it on the go, or just as a snack, I feel full and no insulin spikes. We in Canada don’t have much options yet for keto unfortunately, but products like this give me hope.

Great for on the go!

This Premier Protein Caramel Shake was delicious. I enjoyed the caramel flavour and it reminded me of a caramel latte. I appreciate the high protein and low sugar content. Helps me feel less guilty about my sugar intake. I prefer the chocolate but the caramel was still good. I had it as a quick breakfast on my way to work. Will definitely recommend!
    Thanks to ChickAdvisor for sending me this product for free to test for my honest opinion.

Premier Protein Shake - Caramel. Yummmm

I received this product as a free sample to try. It has good caramel flavour and doesn't taste like other protein shakes. There is no chalky taste to it. It has a strong caramel after taste which I like. Definitely will try this product again. #gotitfree

Surprisingly good!

the caramel one was very good. It actually tasted like caramel and not watered down like some protein drinks. It is definitely something I would buy often and will be keeping my eye out for.

Un produit efficace

J'ai goûté au shake au caramel de Premier Protein. Je ne connaissais pas du tout cette marque. J'ai trouvé que le produit avait un bon goût, un peu trop prononcé sur le caramel par contre. Toutefois je n'ai pas eu faim de l'avant midi et j'ai trouvé le shake très efficace.

January 25, 2020

More of a coffee flavour

It's kinda hard to gauge the effectiveness of a protein shake, but I made sure to drink it after I went to the gym . The consistency and texture was really nice, just a thick milk but I would say the flavour is much more coffee like thwn caramel to me.

Tasty Shakes

I received this product from ChickAdvisor to try, I used the drink to make a breakfast shake. It was tasty and kept me full all day, I like adding more protein to things as I can sometimes struggle to get enough and this made it easy.

Great post workout snack

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.
    The Premier Protein Caramel Shake is like having a treat. It has a wonderful rich caramel taste without the regular chalky protein shake after taste. This product really surprised me with its wonderful taste I was expecting it to be much like many other protein shakes I’ve tried in the past. It makes a great post workout snack with 30g of protein and 1g of sugar. It was rather filling when I drank it however the feeling did not last for hours. I highly recommend giving this flavour and product a chance if you are looking for a great tasting protein shake.

New Brunswick, Canada

Une boisson protéinée qui est trop sucrée

Nous avons eu la chance de goûter au boisson protéiné ''Premier Protein Shake'' au Caramel grâce à @Chickadvisor. Par contre, nous n'avons pas été conquis par celle-ci.

La texture est onctueuse, l'emballage est intéressant puisqu'il s'ouvre et se ferme bien, mais pour ce qui en est du goût c'est trop sucré. C'est-à-dire que le goût se rapproche trop d'un dessert extrêmement sucré qui devient écœurant après quelques gorgées. Bref, ni de moi ou de mon conjoint nous n'avons apprécié.
    #Premierprotein