Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018
    1.7/5

September 07, 2019
    Ohio, United States

tastes like drinking chalk

i did not care for the premier protein chocolate shake although a good value for your money and seems to have a good effectiveness as it supposed to replace a meal or just for a snack this it does as its extremely filling and can easily replace a meal and is very high in protein and is extremely great healthy wise it unfortunately tastes like chalk while drinking it and leaves an awful after taste in your mouth for hours afterward

October 27, 2017

THAT'S NOT CHOCOLATE THAT'S CHALK

I was honoured to get to try this protein shake prior to buying it thanks to @chickadvisor #gotitfree! I regret however to inform you that it tasted horrible and was difficult to drink in all honesty. I found the flavour very dry and chalky and had to have a bottle of water rotated between sips of the shake.
    I did not feel any effects from the protein shake that helped me in a positive way.
    Thanks again #chickadvisor for the opportunity!

October 23, 2017

too chalky

#gotitfree from Chickadvisor to try. And I'm glad I didn't pay for it or I would be asking for my money back. I could only handle 2-3 sips of it. The taste isn't too bad when drinking it, but as soon as I swallowed it I had a gross chalky after taste. My friend even tried a sip and she said the same thing.

1.2/5

October 19, 2017

Tastes like Chemicals

I was excited to try Premier Protein drinks when I #gotitfree from @chickadvisor The product was very disappointing however. Myself, and a few family members tried them, and we all very much disliked the chemical taste that I assume is from the sweetener. I tried mixing them into a smoothie with bananas, which we know overpowers most anything it's mixed with and it did not help. The drinks were not satiating, I was starving within an hour of drinking it. My normal protein drink keeps me full for hours. My normal drink is also gluten free, nut free, GMO free, vegan, free from artificial ingredients and cheaper. I will not be recommending Premier Protein and I will not be buying it. This product disappointed all of us, on all levels -taste, satiating power, cost and quality.

Not a fan

Unlike the Vanillia flavour which I absolutely love, the chocolate flavour I am seriously not a fan of. The packaging is good the price is also good but I am not a chocolate fan. However, my friend did have the chocolate one and she abosoutley love it. She has even went out to purchase some for herself after tasting it.
    I must disclose that I did receive this product FREE for testing purposes and these are solely my opinion.

Gross

I hated this product. It was chalky, too thick, with a kind of slimy afterfeel. It was overly artificially sweetened, and made me feel sick after drinking it. I would not recommend this to anyone, and would rather eat straight protein powder than drink another of these.

1.5/5

October 18, 2017

not terrible but not for me

I received this as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I rarely use Protein shakes but as I am getting older I can feel my energy crashing especially on those busy days when I don't have time for breakfast. My body needs fuel and its starting to let me know by lowering my productivity. I live a super busy life with work and family and need to be sharp and alert at all times. I was excited to receive the Premier Protein Shakes in chocolate and Vanilla and even more excited when I saw it has only 160 calories.
    I tried the chocolate one first and after my first sip I knew this product wasn't for me. It has a chalky consistency, tasted nothing like chocolate and left an artificial sugar aftertaste in my mouth. I then tried mixing it in a blender with almonds and shredded coconut and it tasted alright but still not my thing. It did give me energy but I couldn't shake the taste in my mouth. It lingered until I ate something just to get rid of the taste. Its not a terrible product but as someone not used to Protein shakes and low calorie drinks I do not think I will buy this again.

October 15, 2017

Disappointed with product sweetener

I was quite excited and happy to try this product, but disappointed with the artificial sweetener that was used. I have found it hard to enjoy with that sweetener. I do like the vanilla and chocolate flavors ok and the protein is certainly helpful. Not something I would purchase in the future however.

October 15, 2017

Premier protein chocolate shake

I received this as a sample from chickadvisor. I have use other protein shakes and I will say this is the worst I have ever had. I was only able to drink a little because of the sweetness for me its sweeter then a candy and I do not want a protein drink to be that sweet.

October 14, 2017

Not for me!

I didn't enjoy this product at all! The taste was totally unpleasant, not chocolaty, and kind of chalky. I couldn't bring myself to finish consuming the Premier Protein Chocolate Shake no matter how hard I tried. I would rather not drink this product.

Updated On: October 14, 2017