Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

March 09, 2020

Pretty Good

I enjoyed the chocolate flavor compared to the caramel. It is a bit watery and does not have a strong chocolate flavor. I hope they work on making it thicker. Considering the vitamins it is worth drinking, I may consider buying again.

March 06, 2020

I like the flavour

This shake tastes very pleasant. Very sweet, but enjoyable. Definitely better than the caramel one. I don’t know if I would buy it again, but it’s a possibility.

March 06, 2020

Tastes like powered nesquick

The taste isn't that it tastes like the powdered nesquik you used to be able to get.
    Only have one made it hard to judge the overall effects but it kept my full for a morning snack so that's something

March 03, 2020

Have it cold, good source of protein

This is definitely a good source of protein when you are on the go or post-workout. It is best when it is cold and you have shaken it up very well. I like how convenient it is and the packaging ensures that it won't spill or leak so I prefer this tetra-pak style vs. other formats from other brands. The flavour is not too chalky and the chocolate taste is very prominent.

February 28, 2020

Delicious and very satisfying

My husband, really enjoyed this shake and the taste of it. The most important thing is that, the right amount of protein to help him get by the day. Thank you for the opportunity to try this product for free.

February 27, 2020

Delicious

I love anything chocolate and this was no exception. It had very good chocolate flavour and is something I could find myself drinking every morning . Also it was very smooth which I loved .

February 25, 2020

Never have been a huge fan of protein shakes but this one is a new found favorite. I was expecting chalky and gross, but this flavour is awesome! So much nutrition in a decent sized drink. Loved the chocolate flavour

February 22, 2020

Great taste!

I had the opportunity to try Premier protein chocolate shake. I was very surprised, usually the taste for these kinds of products are not good, but this one tasted great. As far as protein shakes go, this is one of the better ones I've had. It did a great job of filling me up, made it all the way to lunch without getting hungry. I would purchase these again!

February 22, 2020

Great way to get some extra energy in the day!

I enjoyed giving this product a try.The chocolate flavour was very delicious. I did feel energized and I plan to make this product part of my daily routine.

February 21, 2020
    United States

Pretty tasty

Tasty, filling. The chocolate doesn't have the aftertaste that a lot of chocolate flavours can have. Is a good amount to satisfy for a meal, I like adding cold brew coffee as well.