Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

January 19, 2020

Nice shake to break a fast with

I got to try Premier Chocolate Shake for free.
    I used it to break a fast with. The taste is amazing and it helped me get through until dinner time. It’s smooth and very chocolaty!!!
    Yes I would buy this and yes I do recommend this to everyone

#gotitfreetotry
    @chickadvisor
    #yummyinmytummy
    @premierprotein

Satisfaisant

La saveur de chocolat a bien fait mon bonheur, j'en aurais pris davantage. Pris au déjeuner, il m'a bien remplie jusqu'au prochain repas. Je recommande celui-ci.

Loved it

Great shake! Not too thick but creamy tasting and I like that there's no gross aftertaste to this one. It tastes like regular chocolate milk. With 30g of protein and low GI score, this would make a great base for smoothies to get moving in the morning
    #gotitfree

Premier Protein Chocolate Shake

I got this in the mail from Chick Advisor and it was very tasty and creamy! The box was quite large and had lots of product in it! Highly recommend!!!

New Brunswick, Canada

Not a big fan of the chocolate.

Received this product from Chick Advisor. It was frozen when I got it from my mail box xp. Not a fan of this flavor, will not be buying in the future. Will recommend to family and friends.

Yummy!!

Tried this flavor this morning before church, and I had it nicely chilled and it was so refreshing and super filling, I was quite surprised. Love the super chocolatey taste and like the fact I can grab these on the go and don't have to worry about making a mess with the awesome spout and lid, great idea. I feel like these would be good in cereal as well.

#gotitfree
    #PremierProteinCanada @ChickAdvisor
    @PremierProtein

Quick and yummy

I drank this in the morning and it made me feel full for the whole day! I preferred the chocolate one over the caramel one. This one tastes like chocolate milk.Not too sweet and not powdery like other protein drinks I have tasted.

Amazing!

The Premier Protein Chocolate Shake is amazing! Tastes like a chocolate dessert! I love this mixed with ice and coffee. Makes a great Machiatto. Also delicious on it’s own.

Premium Protein Chocolate Shake

Premium Protein Chocolate Shake tasted really good. I was lucky enough to have gotten the chance to try a free sample of premium protein chocolate shake, from Chick Advisor. This shake is really good when it's cold. It's smooth, not to sweet, has a nice chocolate flavour. It's great for when you're on the go and didn't get a chance to eat. I would definitely recommend this product.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Delicious!

Well this one I did mix with coffee and I was plesantly suprised. The chocolate flavor isnt overpowering. It has a nice chocolate flavor and isnt in the least bit chalky. I reccomend making sure this baby is cold!

Updated On: January 19, 2020

I forgot to mention I also received this product for free.