Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

March 27, 2020
    Indiana, United States

Great Protein Shake

I love the chocolate flavor. I have a shake every day with espresso shots. It keeps me full for a long period of time and tastes great. I would recommend.

March 27, 2020
    Maryland, United States

Expensive but oh so Good!

I've tried every single protein shake on the market and this is the one I always come back too. Taste is a bit rich but its the best one I've found and helps me loose weight.

March 10, 2020
    New York, United States

Delicious

These shakes are a delicious and quick grab when I don't have time for a full breakfast. They're easy to take on the go and drink anywhere. They taste so good you would think they would be as bad for you as chocolate milk - but it's low sugar and high protein is a great suprise.

March 08, 2020

Délicieux

J'ai beaucoup aimé ce produit. Je l'ai trouvé délicieux au goût. La texture et la quantité est parfaite. Il soutient jusqu'au prochain repas. Je recommande ce produit. Je l'ai reçue gratuitement de Chick Advisor afin de l'évaluer.

March 07, 2020

Tasty

I've tried my fair share of protein drinks, and they all have one thing distinctly In. Common, tastes bad! Chocolate protein shakes are never what I hope for, the word chocolate gives me the impression of sweet and tasty, as chocolate is, but the forts taste is never up to my hype. This shake is the closest I've had so far! Still tastes like a protein shake, but is actually pretty yummy!

March 06, 2020

Will buy again

This tastes great when cold. Very good as a meal replacem2nt. Filling for hours. I have purchased this product multiple times since recieving a free sample to try.

March 05, 2020

So yummy!

I tried both this one and the caramel one, they were both good but caramel was more up my alley. That being said this was still amazing for a chocolate drink, not chalky at all

February 29, 2020

Yummy !

Tastes like chocolate without that vitamin taste.
    I like to add this to my coffee for taste sometimes . This works well for me since I dint have Avery healthy eating habit and this gives me the energy I need in between meals

February 28, 2020

Delicious!

This protein shake tasted like real chocolate and not fake tasting. I like that it is low in sugar but high in protein. I have already bought this since trying it.

February 28, 2020

Premier protein CHOCOLATE!!

I was doubtful this protein shake would be good, but boy! I was wrong! This protein shake is absolutely delicious! It tastes like chocolate milk with very, very minimal protein taste! I've actually bought more since trying! The price is a little steep but it's worth it! Nom nom!!