Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

January 19, 2020

Too sweet

If you love a very sweet shake, this product is for you. I found it to be very sweet and this is not what I am looking for in a protein shake.
    #gotitfree

October 24, 2017

Bad taste

I'm always on a search for something protein-based that I enjoy the taste of but maybe that's not going to happen for me! haha. I have friends that really enjoy this product but I really couldn't stand the taste of it so I wouldn't buy it again!

October 18, 2017

The chalky taste of grossness

I tried this product in hopes that it would help me get better dietary needs into my system during my hectic work weeks. I've had protiein shakes before that have been fairly decently tasting. But this one, was definitely not one of those. I took one sip and couldn't finish the product at all, I ended up dumping it. Wouldn't suggest it to anyone...

October 18, 2017

It's awful, would not buy

I received this product for a free trial, and I'm sorry, I didn't like it at all, and I would not buy it. I did not like the taste or texture, even cold. I guess it,s a matter of personal choice.

0.7/5

Really bad taste

This is definitely not a shake I would recommend. The texture was too thick, far too sweet and a really bad after taste. Certainly not what I was expecting from a protein shake. I tried it twice to make sure it wasn't just me, but unfortunately it was the shake that left a bad taste in my mouth.

Totally disappointed in the quality and would never but it.

Epic fail

October 16, 2017

Did not like the ingredients

#gotitfree #Chickadvisor Premier Protein Chocolate shake's packaging is of less impact on the environment and easy to open for a Rheumatoid arthritis sufferer. The colour scheme, picture and words are simple and to the point. The shake taste ok, However the mass of ingredients and the fact it has sucralose are a RED alert to me and I WILL NEVER PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT due to that fact. Thank you very much for this chance to try before I buy.

October 15, 2017

Not for me

I got this shake through chick advisor to try and for the first time I was disappointed. I usually have some similar protein shakes (low sugar, high protein) in my fridge ready to go after a workout so I was really excited to try these. Unfortunately both the chocolate and vanilla shakes taste like chemicals and not something I would ever purchase yet drink regularly, especially knowing there are better options out there. Being low sugar and high protein, I am not expecting a spectacular taste but I cannot drink something that tastes so fake. #gotitfree

October 15, 2017

Premier protein chocolat non merci

J'ai bu protein premier shake chocolat ,je n'ai vraiment pas aime le gout , ca m'a donne mal au coeur. Ca goute trop les proteines et un peu le chocolat,un peu sucree.Non je ne le recommande pas et en acheteras pas.

October 13, 2017

boisson protéinée

Je n'avais jamais testé auparavant de protéine shake ,j'étais plutôt perplexe ! Parlons d'abord du packaging ,cest pas mal ca donne envie de tester .En ce qui concerne les ingredients il est écrit que la boisson est composée de 24 vitamine surtout de calcium phosphore et magnésium . Il est note que cette boisson contient 1g de sucre pour 325ml ca ma plutôt surpris parceque quand je l'ai goûté j'ai été déçue c'est trop trop sucré ! donc si vous n'aimez pas les boissons trop sucrées ne l'acheter pas . Autre chose ,meme si je l'ai bien agité avant de le boir je sentais que cetait de la poudre mélangée avec de l'eau .
    Pour ma part je ne l'achèterai pas une autre fois meme si je fais du sport et j'ai besoin de protéines !

October 13, 2017

Nope.

I received this shake to review as a member of the Product Review Club. I am sad to report: I did not like it at all. Very strong chemical taste and very sweet. I am not a fan of sucralose in anything. I couldn't finish one drink, so I don't know if it would have kept me full. I was really hoping this would be my quick snack as a busy Mom. But alas, the search continues. I will not be purchasing this product.