Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Morning Pick Me Up

Updated On: September 29, 2017

As a busy single mother of two, it's hard to keep yourself on track. I recently tried premier protein this morning first thing, and I instantly have enough energy, motivation and the protein I need to tackle whatever happens today. Taste was pleasant and I didn't find it gritty either. Kept cold so it was refreshing just like a regular chocolate milk. I highly recommend trying if you have a busy lifestyle. #gotitfree #trypromierprotein @chickadvisor @premierprotein

September 29, 2017

Jadore cette boisson protéine!

J'adore ce shake de protéine ! Les valeurs nutritives sont très intéressantes avec 30 grammes de protéines par portion ! Je le bois après mes entraînements !

Goût excellent

Un produit qui a du caractère, que je trouve vraiment intéressant à consommer le matin parce qu'il me remplie bien et que je bois aussi après l'entraînement pour me donner un petit boost!

Je le recommanderais à mes amies pour son goût riche et délicieux et le fait que son format est vraiment très pratique, facile à prendre les matins plus pressés.

3.2/5

Great boost of energy!

I was lucky enough to get to try Premier Protein through Chickadvisor for my honest opinion #gotitfree. I gave this a try in the morning as part of my morning breakfast, it really gave me a boost and I liked the amount of protein it offered. My only thing was that I am not a chocolate fan, but I drank it because I didn't get that chalky taste that usually comes from these type of protein shakes. I really enjoyed the benefits, but I don't think I would buy this flavor again, it all depends on if you are a chocolate fan. Overall I would recommend this product.

Love this shake!

Received both the chocolate and vanilla shakes this week to review and was surprised by how much I truly enjoyed them! My past experience with most protein shakes has been that the taste was always much to be improved on. Not so with Premier Shakes! Great taste with both flavours and will definitely purchase again.

boisson

c'est tres bon ca donne de l'energie et ca comble l'envie de manger , le format est pratique tu peux le glisser dans ton sac a main ou sac de sport et aller te promener

Updated On: September 29, 2017

c'est delicieux au chocolat , ca donne de l'energie et ca comble l'envie de manger , le format est pratique tu peux le glisser dans ton sac a main ou sac de sport et aller te promener

#cadeau , #gotitfree

Saskatchewan, Canada

Good Taste

Good taste and kept me feeling full all afternoon.

The taste is nice. It is not chalky, as some other protein drinks can be, in terms of taste. And it kept me feeling full, which is great! I really loved the rich chocolate flavour! I also really love how much protein in has in it, as I am trying to get more protein in my diet.

However....it has artificial sweeteners. I don't eat these, as I don't feel they're safe. So, sadly, I would not buy this because of the artificial sweetners in it. But other than that, it is a great product!

love it

I love it as after trying it I get good bost of energy as PREMIER PROTEIN CHOCOLATE SHAKE do have Low carb low sugar but whopping amount of proteine to give you strong energy boost when need it... PREMIER PROTEIN CHOCOLATE SHAKE is very plesant and easy to drink.

Updated On: September 28, 2017

forgot to say I got it free from ChickAdvisor for review :)

2.2/5

Shakes

I got this product to review. I am not a shake person and to have a honest review about it is that I don't like it. I don't like it but I will recommend it to others who do like shakes

Super bon et soutenant

J'ai essayé la boisson protéiné le matin et ça m'a fournit l'énergie nécessaire pour accomplir mes tâches. J'aime le goût de chocolat sans arrière goût. Le format est parfait et la texture est riche. Celui à la vanille est aussi très bon. Ce produit me permet de tenir le coup quand je suis pressé.