Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

J'ai adoré!

J'ai eu la chance de faire l'essai de ce produit et voici mon opinion: ça a été un succès total chez moi!

Le goût est excellent et l'emballage est un format parfait pour la boîte à
    lunch ou le sac de sport. La texture est juste parfaite, ni trop liquide ni trop épaisse. Le contenu me semble bien équilibré pour les nutriments et les apports nommés.

Je n'ai trouvé aucun point négatif. Je recommande fortement!

October 02, 2017

A great low cal, high protein delicious ready to drink shake

I love these protein shakes. I get them from Costco. They come in vanilla and chocolate (tho chocolate is my fave) it tastes delicious. No chalky taste at all. Tastes like chocolate milk! Low cal and has 30g protein! Wow!! I drink it daily for breakfast and keeps me full until lunch. Cheapest at Costco.

October 02, 2017

Great energy boost for mid-afternoon!

The Premier Protein Chocolate Shake tastes just like chocolate milk and so easy to digest and gives a great boost to shake off the mid-afternoon slump. I need the energy for when my kids come home from school to take them to their extra-curricular activities and running around with them! I can also take it on the go which makes it so convenient! I would recommend to others for sure!

October 02, 2017

La Boisson Premier Protein au chocolat ma donné l'énergie!!!

La boisson protéine au chocolat ma aider à avoir l'énergie nécessaire pour fait une grosse journée de travail de 10 hrs.

En effet j'ai eu une grosse journée et je n'ai pas eu le temps de bien manger et grâce à cet boisson j'ai réussi à passer à travers ma journee.

Je peux dire que le goût est excellent beaucoup plus que ce que j'imaginais!!

Updated On: October 02, 2017

J'ai reçu gratuitement grave a chickadviaoir
    @ChickAdvisor, #tryP­remierProtein et #cadeau

Not A Fan

I was disappointed in the flavor of the Chocolate Protein Drink. Although it was light the chocolate flavor was not enticing enough for me. As well I did not get the energy expected overall.

October 02, 2017

Perfect Morning or Afternoon Snack!

My favourite time to enjoy this product is mid-morning or mid-afternoon. It's low in calories, high in nutrients, and tastes great! I love that it doesn't have a chalky aftertaste like many other protein products do. It has a great sweetness to it, yet only has 1g of sugar! It's a good amount of product, and the packaging is durable, making it easy to drink on the go. It's a very reasonable price point, which means you can make them part of your daily routine. I would definitely recommend! I received this product free for review.

October 02, 2017

J'en rachète à coup sûr!

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer gratuitement grâce à ChickAdvisor la boisson fouettée à source de protéines Premier Protein au chocolat. Il est parfait pour moi! J'adore le goût de chocolat et j'ai rapidement senti l'effet de satiété. C'est un bon dépanneur et on peut aussi l'ajouter à nos smoothies pour les rendre plus complet. Je le recommande à coup sûr!

Punch of Protein!

I really enjoyed trying this new protein beverage. It's a great addition to my gym bag, and gives me the protein I need without having to worry. Love it and would recommend it to family and friends.

Not enough to Switch me

The flavour and consistency of this was just ok. I'm still a Muscle Milk fan. It was great to have after a workout and definitely tasted better than most other protein shakes, but not enough to make me buy this brand regularly.

Updated On: October 02, 2017

* I received this product free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for an honest review*

overall good product. i

i would use again...i wasn't big fan of the after taste...but it was rich in quality..i think overall good product. i have to check price and available on sale would certainly impact how often i purchase it.