Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

Each shake contains 30 grams of Protein, and only 160 calories and just 1 gram of sugar. The shakes are also fortified with 24 vitamins and minerals.

Enjoy a shake as a delicious meal replacement, a satisfying snack, as a base in smoothies, or in hot or cold cereal!

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

Definitely a winner

The chocolate was great - while I did enjoy the taste of the vanilla more, the quality and texture was still on point. I mentioned this in my other review, but I just have to say it again - most protein shakes are really chalky, and these new shakes have the best texture and no chalkiness at all, will definitely buy again.

PREMIER PROTEIN CHOCOLATE SHAKE

I received the Premier Potein shake in the Chocolate flavour free from Chick advisor in exchange for my honest review of this product!

I must start by saying i was pretty impressed with this drink and the flavour. I loved the flavor and i found it very nice to drink. I used it as a breakfest replacement while on the go for my early University classes and it kept me full until lunch time.

I will definitely buy this flavour again and use these as meal replacements or after workouts in the future.

October 12, 2017

I would use this product again.

Updated On: October 12, 2017

The Premier Protein Chocolate Shake satisfied my chocolate cravings in a healthy way! Whether it's running after kids or doing a greater workout, this protein shake is the perfect boost for energy and satisfying hunger and cravings! My only real issue with this shake was the gritty texture so common to protein shakes (from the excess amount of protein powder included in them). Not sure how that could be remedied. The flavour was fantastic and it is definitely something I will use again! I received this product free for testing purposes.

Delicious!

I received this as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. This shake tastes like a milkshake (only not as thick). It is smooth and not chalky like other protein shakes that I have tried. I love that there is only 1G of sugar! I prefer this flavor over the vanilla. I drank it for breakfast and it kept me full until lunchtime. I will be buying this again! Thanks ChickAdvisor! #gotitfree

So convenient!

I received both chocolate and vanilla to try as part of the Product Review Club. I have never tried pre-made protein shakes but they are now going to be a staple in our house! They taste great - chocolate was our favorite but vanilla was good too - and are so easy to grab on the go. They are more pricey than making your own shake but worth it for the convenience.

Délicieux!

J'ai adoré ce produit! J'ai déjà, dans le passé, essayé des boissons protéinées, mais elles laissaient toujours un arrière-goût désagréable dans la bouche. Celle-ci est onctueuse et ne goûte que le chocolat! Très bon pour enlever une rage de sucre également!

October 12, 2017

Tastes yummy and is convenient!

This stuff is easy to throw in my purse or gym bag when I'm busy and on the go. I'm known to not be able to eat breakfast early in the morning, so this is a convenient way to get some nutrition is. I definitely prefer the chocolate flavour to the vanilla.

Tastes good

#gotitfree
    I received this product to try for free from the chick advisor review panel.

I found it to be quite good. It tastes better chilled. At room temp it tasted a bit chalky.
    I liked that it was very high in protein, yet low in sugar and carbs. This is great to take on the go, and it definitely gives you an energy boost. Overall good product and would buy it.

October 11, 2017

Yummie in my tummy

Can't believe that this has only 1g of sugar. Great chocolate taste helps with my sweet tooth, it's like drinking a chocolate shake. Very yummie and filling, great for meal replacement or for after the gym.

October 11, 2017

Post workout protein

It was an nice pick me up after my workout. I enjoyed the texture since it was pre made and it didn't have the grittiness of a powder protein shake. I did notice a little bit of aftertaste from the sweetener but I like that it's low in sugar.