Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

Each shake contains 30 grams of Protein, and only 160 calories and just 1 gram of sugar. The shakes are also fortified with 24 vitamins and minerals.

Enjoy a shake as a delicious meal replacement, a satisfying snack, as a base in smoothies, or in hot or cold cereal!

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Vanilla Shakes.

Bon matin

En retard pour le travail ou simplement pour un petit déjeuner qui inclut un nombre suffisant de protéines.. le meilleur Shake que j'ai essayé! Je le recommande vivement.

Taste good

I like to have these drinks in the house for when they're really needed. Like if I need some protein on the run. The only thing is they really didn't fill me up and I was still hungry a couple hours after.

A tasty, healthy option

I received the Premier Protein Chocolate Shake in order to review it. At first I was hesitant, as it reminded me of other similar brands that my parents used to drink. Happily, it had a much more pleasing taste than those other brands! It was definitely drinkable on its own, and kept well for a couple of days in the fridge once I opened it, as it was too much for me to drink in one sitting. I would buy this for myself in the future.

Best for Breakfast

I always have these drinks for breakfast and i do not regret it. Especially that im not a big breakfast fan, this one protein drink really works for me!! Its also super quick and easy to grab on the go. I do find them a little expensive but other than that i love them!

Chocolates goodness!

Nice light chocolate flavour, no after taste and fills you up. A great on-the-go meal replacement in an eco-friendly package. I would definitely buy again and recommend to all of my friends!

Healthy

I like that it is a quick protein boost that can be kept unfridgerated (tho is better cold).

Quick and healthy snacks never taste as good as the unhealthy ones, but this is as good a taste as it gets for it's genre. It is even better if you put it in a blender and add fruit!

December 12, 2017

Great value

These are great when you are trying to live a healthy lifestyle. Quick and easy to add to crushed ice or while making a smoothly. They taste great and are nice additions when planning meals for the day.

December 12, 2017

Not too sweet, tastes great

Had to use this after surgery. Not too bad. Usually not a fan but this one tasted great. Didnt mind the taste and was able to fill me up for a bit.

December 11, 2017

Chocolatey goodness

Just love this product, no bad aftertaste and leaves you feeling full and satisfied. Convenient packaging to take anywhere. Would definitely recommend this to family and friends

December 11, 2017

Tastes great and high protein!!

I love that this is high protein and tastes as good as it does! I take these to work and they keep me full for hours. Chocolate is my favorite!! So good!