Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

Each shake contains 30 grams of Protein, and only 160 calories and just 1 gram of sugar. The shakes are also fortified with 24 vitamins and minerals.

Enjoy a shake as a delicious meal replacement, a satisfying snack, as a base in smoothies, or in hot or cold cereal!

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

2.7/5

Didn't love it

I tried our the chocolate flavour of the protein drink I didn't love it. I found it had a funny after taste, if I really needed to drink it I would. My daughter didn't mind then but wasn't her favorite

Love this shake!

This drink has such an awesome flavour! It's smooth, not gritty like some other drinks are. It is filling so I don't need to eat anything else with it if I choose not to (I usually don't eat much for breakfast as I'm not usually hungry then). I will be seeking out this product at the grocery store soon.

Mocha dream

This shake helped curb my want for munchie throughout the day. On its own wasn’t as agreeable but added to my coffee was like having a mocha coffee without the guilt

Great tasting

#GotitFree
    Thanks ChickAdvisor for selecting me to try the premier Chocolate protein shake. I found this shake to be great tasting and easy to take on the go. I love the 30 grams of protein this shake offers! I would recommend this shake to anyone who has a busy life style and who wants to get their daily protein included into their daily diet! This is great for vegetarian diets!!!

October 18, 2017

Non appealing chocolate protein shake

When l received the trial package for both flavors, l tried the vanilla first and loved it. When l tried the chocolate flavor, l was really disappointed. The taste was like drinking a watered down chocolate drink. I was expecting a thicker smoother taste and was disappointed when l tried it. Although the protein shake contains a large amount of vitamins and high in calcium, the taste did not appeal to me. If it had been thicker and a more chocolate flavor drink it may have appealed to me. This is something l definitely will not purchase...will stick with the vanilla flavor.

Premier Chocolate

Excellent taste, not chalky at all. I liked the consistency as well, not too thin or thick of a formula. I also like the packaging, where you have to re-seal everything, if you do not finish it in completion at time of opening. Great product for meal replacement, as it is filling. Very beneficial product.

Premier Protein chocolat

Merci de m'avoir permis de faire l'essai de ce repas à boire. J'ai aimer le goût du chocolat qui n'était pas trop fort
    Il m'a donné l'énergie nécessaire pour commencer ma journée.

October 18, 2017

Low sugar, recommended for weight loss

Oh the two flavors, chocolate or vanilla, this one is a clear favourite without being too sweet. It is great after your workout as you feel like you are having dessert for a job well done! Will definitely switch over to this brand

Delish

A drink that’s good for you yet tastes like you’re eating a candy store is my fav kind of goodnfor you product. The aftertaste is not bad like a lot of drinks and there isn’t much of a paste like feel to it either. I will definitely buy it.

October 18, 2017

Gives me a boost of energy before my workout.

I like the chocolate flavoured protein drink a lot more than the vanilla flavour I've tried. The chocolate one is definitely has a less starchy taste. It's like having chocolate milk but with added protein. It's good.