Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

Each shake contains 30 grams of Protein, and only 160 calories and just 1 gram of sugar. The shakes are also fortified with 24 vitamins and minerals.

Enjoy a shake as a delicious meal replacement, a satisfying snack, as a base in smoothies, or in hot or cold cereal!

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

Chocolate Goodness

This cold, refreshing, chocolate drink is both a treat and a healthy snack.
    Smooth great tasting goes down fast and delicious. Great for after a heavy exercise session or a late night study session. Hits the spot without the guilt. Nutrious and delicious!

Oh so good!

I tried both the Vanilla and Chocolate Premier Protein Shakes. Boy are they good!! I love the rich, chocolatey taste, the vanilla is very vanilla! I used these as my mid-day meal replacement, kept me full enough that I did not need that 3pm snack. I will definitely purchase these!!

October 12, 2017

A must-have in my work bag

I'm no stranger to the Premier Chocolate shakes, I have one everyday at my desk when I'm a little bit too busy to stop and grab a snack. unlike other shakes, they don't taste chalky or leave an unfavorable aftertaste. Even though it says to drink cold, I find that cold or room temperature and it still tastes great! I love knowing I'm getting some vitamins I'm likely missing out on during my busy day!
    * I received this product for free from Chickadvisor for this review.

Definitely a winner

The chocolate was great - while I did enjoy the taste of the vanilla more, the quality and texture was still on point. I mentioned this in my other review, but I just have to say it again - most protein shakes are really chalky, and these new shakes have the best texture and no chalkiness at all, will definitely buy again.

1.3/5

not my thing

I received this as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I rarely use Protein shakes but as I am getting older I can feel my energy crashing if I don't stop and refuel my body. I live a super busy life with work and family and need to be sharp and alert at all times. I was excited to receive the Premier Protein Shakes in chocolate and Vanilla and even more excited when I saw it has only 160 calories.
    I tried the chocolate one first and after my first sip I knew this product wasn't for me. It has a chalky consistency, tasted nothing like chocolate and left an artificial sugar aftertaste in my mouth.
    I then tried mixing it in a blender with almonds and shredded coconut and it tasted alright but still not my thing.
    The vanilla did not taste much better. It was not thick and too sweet but still had that aftertaste that my mouth does not like.
    Its a great idea in the small travel easy container - so easy to throw in the purse or gym bag when having a busy day - I just think the taste needs to be improved.

PREMIER PROTEIN CHOCOLATE SHAKE

I received the Premier Potein shake in the Chocolate flavour free from Chick advisor in exchange for my honest review of this product!

I must start by saying i was pretty impressed with this drink and the flavour. I loved the flavor and i found it very nice to drink. I used it as a breakfest replacement while on the go for my early University classes and it kept me full until lunch time.

I will definitely buy this flavour again and use these as meal replacements or after workouts in the future.

October 12, 2017

I would use this product again.

Updated On: October 12, 2017

The Premier Protein Chocolate Shake satisfied my chocolate cravings in a healthy way! Whether it's running after kids or doing a greater workout, this protein shake is the perfect boost for energy and satisfying hunger and cravings! My only real issue with this shake was the gritty texture so common to protein shakes (from the excess amount of protein powder included in them). Not sure how that could be remedied. The flavour was fantastic and it is definitely something I will use again! I received this product free for testing purposes.

Delicious!

I received this as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. This shake tastes like a milkshake (only not as thick). It is smooth and not chalky like other protein shakes that I have tried. I love that there is only 1G of sugar! I prefer this flavor over the vanilla. I drank it for breakfast and it kept me full until lunchtime. I will be buying this again! Thanks ChickAdvisor! #gotitfree

So convenient!

I received both chocolate and vanilla to try as part of the Product Review Club. I have never tried pre-made protein shakes but they are now going to be a staple in our house! They taste great - chocolate was our favorite but vanilla was good too - and are so easy to grab on the go. They are more pricey than making your own shake but worth it for the convenience.

Délicieux!

J'ai adoré ce produit! J'ai déjà, dans le passé, essayé des boissons protéinées, mais elles laissaient toujours un arrière-goût désagréable dans la bouche. Celle-ci est onctueuse et ne goûte que le chocolat! Très bon pour enlever une rage de sucre également!