Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

October 15, 2017

Great for mornings on the go!

This product tastes great, low in sugars, high in protein and such a great start to the day. The taste is really chocolaty and the product is smooth. This will be going into my daily morning routine! I received this product for testing purposes through the Chick Advisor Club and all opinions are my own.

Good value protein drink

Had my boyfriend try this as he’s used several protein drinks before and can better rate its taste and effectiveness.

He liked the chocolate flavour over the vanilla (usually it’s the other way around), but did find it tasted quite watery. He liked that it wasn’t sweet, but also didn’t find it very filling (perhaps somewhat due to the thin consistency) compared to higher-quality drinks.

He suggested he would buy this again, to use after a light workout, like an afternoon hiking or kayaking, but not to recover after a full workout or strenuous activity.

nice taste

i received this product to tryout. i was hesitant at first but once i tried it it tasted great. i add it to my coffee in the morning so it becomes a mocha coffee and i get the added bonus of protein for the day .

Definitely A Go-To Now!

I just want to start off by thanking Chick Adviser for choosing me to try these Premier Protein Shakes for FREE! I received two flavours, I started with the chocolate shake because well, chocolate is life! This was my first time ever trying a protein shake so I didn't know what to expect. It smelt so good! It didn't taste chalky or overly sweet as I've heard some shakes do. Overall it was great, its perfect to throw into your gym back while heading to work out. Its a definite purchase in the future and will recommend it to anyone looking to try out a protein shake!

Yummy!

I received both vanilla and chocolate to test for chickadvisor. Loved them both- kept me full for hours as a meal replacement, didn't taste chalky at all and totally delicious. Chocolate was my favorite of the two.

Très bon produit

J'ai essayé Premier Protein chocolate shake pour la première fois tout à fait gratuitement grâce à Chick Advisor, je l'ai beaucoup aimé, il est riche et nourrissant. Côté prix c'est l'équivalent des autres marques de boisson du même type. Je vous le recommande.

Loved this product

I have tried a lot of different protein shakes over the years and have only liked a couple of them. This one is great. I love the taste, and the way the package looks, it can easily fit into my purse as well.

A definite try again

I tried this the other morning when I was tired and lacking a little sleep to help me get up and go or at least give me some motivation energy. It tasted ok, not something I would say is my favourite drink but wasn't as horrible as some other drinks like this I have tried. In regards to the effect on my body, I didn't really notice too much but I did get some motivation and got things that needed to be done accomplished, so who knows maybe it was a contributing factor. I will most likely try these again in different situations and think it is something that will fit in with my lifestyle.

3.2/5

October 15, 2017

My brother loves it more than me

I love how I can easily throw it in my gym bag and have it right away after gym, instead of worrying about leakage from my regular protein shaker bottle. The chocolate flavor is pretty good. My brother drank one by accident but he loves it. I would keep some at home just in case.

I received it free from chickadvisor for review but opinions are mine.

October 15, 2017

The best premise protein drink I've tried

I'm always skeptical of pre made protein drinks, however, I was pleasantly surprised at the taste of the chocolate flavour. It didn't have the typical "protein" taste that's associated with most and tasted more like chocolate milk.
    I would definitely buy it now that I've had the opportunity to try it for free. #gotitfree