Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

December 11, 2017

Great Taste +Good for Healthy Diet Supplement

I started a healthy meal plan and part of the recommendation was to make my smoothy with this. It's been the best advice I've had since. I love the taste a lot.

November 29, 2017

Premier Protein all the needed supplements

I loved the New Premier Protein Chocolate supplement drink that I had the opportunity to test Thanks to #ChickAdvisor. The chocolate flavor was awesome and I love that their is no chalky taste and it's full of all the protein and vitamins to give that extra boost when needed. It is also gluten free and only 160 calories so I recommend this product to anyone that needs that added supplement drink!!!

November 27, 2017

Liquid energy

The taste of this product is definitely very good and it does give a good dose of energy to continue with your day. But, I don't think I would buy it again because I think the price for this kind of product is high. I would prefer buying chocolate protein powder.

November 20, 2017

Very yummy!

I was a bit skeptical about this product at first but I'm happy to report that it's actually very tasty. I find that some protein shakes have a chalky taste to it, but the Premier Protein Chocolate shake is a product I'd buy again because it doesn't leave me with a chalky aftertaste :)

November 19, 2017

Good taste

Bon format, meilleur goût que celui a la vanille bon rapport qualité prix et procure un boust en protéines pour faire la journée ou après s'être entraîné je le recommande #gotitfree

November 15, 2017

Great for smoothies, low in SP!

Using Weight Watchers? These are great tasting and low in smart points! The chocolate is perfect to mix with fruit for a satisfying and easy smoothie.

November 14, 2017

Great tasting and gives you the boost you need!

Tastes great not to much or to little. Can mix it with fruit and add other goodies or easy and ready for travel or fast paced days on the go! I would absolutely buy this product again and recommend it to others!

November 12, 2017

Not a fan

Not a fan of this. The taste was not very good and I could not make myself finish it. With protein, I was still hungry after. Not a very good value at all.

November 11, 2017

Amazing protein source

I used these for months after having weight lose surgery to get my daily protein. 2 a day gave me all the protein needed. These shakes have the highest protein content I could find! They taste great and the price is great

November 07, 2017

Breakfast buddy

I have a 3 year old so mornings can often be crazy and after getting her ready and out he door I find my self in my pjs still and lacking breakfast that's why I LOVE these these are so easy tonhrab on the way out the door and fill me up. High in protein so I know in getting nearly half if what inbred to in a day I feel ready to take on the rest of my day.. In my pjs.