Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Great after a workout!

Absolutely love this protein shake and flavour! I have had this in the morning after breakfast, as well as after a gym workout, provides protein, energy and plenty of nutrients! Must have in the kitchen!

Great workout Drink !!!

I’m a huge fan of chocolate, so obviously this did not disappoint...premier protein contains 30 grams of protein and 160 calories, which is amazing compared to other protein drinks out there. The taste is great & it definitely keeps me feeling full after a workout. These are great for taking with you to the gym or on the go.

Wow Premier Protein Shakes

#gotitfree
    I was selected to review this product
    And was so surprised and pleased by it ..not only is it gluten free and soy free it's high in protein and low in sugar and carbs ..both chocolate and caramel taste great... not chalky or gross...they taste great you have to try it...I'll definitely buy more and make it a regular part of my diet

Tasty

Love these! I drank these all the time when i was pregnant. The high protein-low carb was perfect treat to satisfy my insatiable cravings. Especially since i had gestational diabetes and couldnt eat anything with many carbs

Très bon produit

Très bon produit d’excellents qualité. Merci chick advisor de m’avoir fait découvrir #premierprotein . Bonne source de protéines et ne laisse aucun arrière goût . Et la saveur de chocolat est mon préféré!

January 14, 2020

Delicious healthy beverage packed with nutrition!

I received the Premier Protein Chocolate Shake to try from ChickAdvisor. I was excited to give it a try because I try to eat more high protein foods to help with muscle building and weight loss. I am diabetic and I like that the sugar content is very low on this. I also like that there are so many nutritious vitamins listed. 30g of protein is great! It's hard to find high protein snacks and this is perfect for my lifestyle. I love the chocolate flavour. It was smooth and delicious. It was not too sweet nor thick. It was light and I easily finished the whole container in one sitting after some squat exercises. It was so refreshing and tasty. It did not feel heavy but was satisfying at the same time so it definitely quenched my thirst in a good way. I like that there was no grainy texture which I am used to from trying previous brands/types of protein drinks. This did not have that and it was very good. I would definitely get this to have on hand after a gym workout or a tiring day with the kids. I recommended it to my husband who is a gym buff and he gave it a seal of approval after reading it's nutritional value.

You'll love it

I was skeptical about this product as typically protein shakes are chalky tasting but I truly enjoyed this...it's great to have when you're on the run, easy, quick and full of good stuff 👍

Love love love it!

The chocolate protein shake was good with a rich flavour. Finally found a shake that didn’t have a strong protein powder taste. No after taste! Tastes better chilled. I will definitely buy again.

Love it!!!

I absolutely love this chocolate protein shake from #PremierProtein. It has a whopping 30gs of protein packed into a compact carton. The chocolate flavor is amazing and it doesn't have that yucky after taste like other protein drinks have. I definitely recommend, you will not be disappointed!! #GotItForFree #ChickAdvisor

Great Taste

I tried the caramel flavour of the Premium Protein and like it just as much as the chocolate one. I don't find the chocolate as sweet but it's still a nice flavour.