Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

October 09, 2017

A nice pick me up between meals or to start your day

I received this product for free for testing purposes from chickadvisor. I'm not huge on the texture however I find all protein shakes to have kind of a gritty texture. The flavour is good the chocolate one was my favourite and it really did give me a pick me up in the morning before work or in between meals. I found with drinking these I didn't get hungry as fast as I normally do.

October 09, 2017

These are my new kickstarter!

I love drinking one of these in the mornings when getting ready for the day. i don't particularly like breakfast and these work perfectly for keeping me full and satisfied until lunch! I will be buying more of these.

Updated On: October 09, 2017

I got these free for review but that doesn't change how i feel.

The taste is great

Premier protein is a fantastic protein shake. I really love this flavour! It reminds me of vanilla pudding a bit. There is no chalky flavour at all. Will definately be buying this in the future frequently.
    #tryPremierProtein #gotitfree

October 09, 2017

Doesn't taste like a protein shake!

I am fairly new to the protein shake world, and I will admit I was very impressed with this Chocolate Shake. It tasted very similar to chocolate milk which was a plus & it helped with hunger throughout the day! I decided to blend frozen raspberries with it to make a chocolate raspberry shake for breakfast the other morning and it was amazing! I will definitely be purchasing this product in the future!

October 09, 2017

Protein yay, aftertaste nay!

The positive and singular thing I like about the shake is the 30g of protein and low sugar content.
    The taste reminds me of a alternative milk powder (smells like it too) with a hint of chocolate that doesn't cover the strange aftertaste. I tried to add some squeezable chocolate to cover it up, but it will not mask it.
    I know most health products don't taste good, so I'm not being a harsh judge taste wise, but I don't know what to mix it with to hide that aftertaste. At least with the vanilla one I could pour it in coffee or crush ice and make a frozen type treat, but a frozen chocolate version doesn't make it better.
    I know protein in any form is expensive so I can't comment much on that.
    I will not be purchasing these chocolate shakes because of the ingredients carrageenan and DATEM, and the aftertaste.
    Received free for honest review.

October 09, 2017

Wow this product was great! I would buy this again 100%!

This had a taste like chocolate milk! It wasn't too strong for being a protein drink but it also wasn't too sweet. The amount that comes in the carton is perfect and just right. It suppressed my appetite and kept me feeling content for a couple hours. I have used this is a snack, and as a supplement to my workout and they have worked well in both situations. It tasted unreal served cold and I would not hesitate to buy this again! YUM!

October 08, 2017

Yummy chocolate protein shake!!

I was thrilled to have the opportunity to try this yummy chocolate protein shake. It was very similar to chocolate milk but with lots of additional protein. I have tried it before and after my workouts for additional energy and nutrition boost. Very easy format to carry around. It doesn't need refrigeration till you open it. I would definitely recommend it. #gotitfree #tryPremierProtein @ChickAdvisor

October 08, 2017

Quick healthy snack on the go

I received this product for free as part of chick advisor club.

I love this protien drink as it is quick and easy. I am all in for a healthy choice. It gives me what I need. The only thing I would comment is the taste. I found that the vanilla flavor taste better. I shared with my husband and he agreed with me. You really have to make sure you shake it really good before drink. It definitely gives different flavor.

Full of good stuff

Thank you! #gotitfree
    The chocolate Premier Protein Shake was overall good. The first two sips were a bit chalky, but then went down smooth and was delicious. Even my kids are fans! Yay

I Love this Premium Protein Shakes

I #gotitfree #tryPremierProtein @ChickAdvisor. You won't find any chalky aftertaste and I love it. The chocolate shake is smooth and in the right thickness. You will feel full after finishing a bottle. I am so happy to have this meal replacement especially if you are on diet.