Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Tastes good.

I received this product for free as part of the Product Review Club. Whenever I buy protein shakes, I always reach for the chocolate ones first, so I was glad this was included for me to try out. I liked how creamy and smooth this was and I found the taste to be just right in sweetness. Not chalky either but I have to say, I enjoyed this flavor better refrigerated than at room temperature. The 1 gram of sugar is what sold me with these products. For someone who is trying to lower their sugar intake, this is a good choice. Also very convenient packaging to be able to take this to work or travel with.

January 22, 2020

Premier protein chocolate shake review

I was like enough to be asked to review the premier protein chocolate shake and it was great. The flavour was fabulous it was not gritty at all, I have had some protein shakes that are gritty and it is gross, this one is nice and smooth. It is the perfect size to travel with.

Great Protein Option

I received both the caramel and chocolate flavours of this shake and while I really enjoyed the caramel, I liked the chocolate as well. It tastes like an extra creamy chocolate milk. It is low sugar which is a great option for those watching carbs/sugar intake.

2.7/5

Unnatural ingredients

So I received this free in exchange for my honest review #igotitfree! The chocolate flavor was good, not too chalky or strange like done protein drinks. It was sweet birr not cloyingly so and went down pretty good. I really like the amount of protein in it and think it may be a great addition to a smoothie (chocolate banana anyone?!?) I also like how easy it is to take with you in the morning, its super portable and a good option for meals on the go.
    My concern is with the ingredient list. Just like a lot of canned protein drinks, this once is full of preservative, gums, and stuff I normally don't choose to ingest. I'm unsure how a health drink can be labeled as such with so many unhealthy additives. Due to that, I will never purchase this product.

2.2/5

Not a fan

The chocolate premier protein shake is not my favourite that's for sure. I found it way too sweet and had a bad after taste. It does its job for a protein shake but I would not personally purchase it. Not my cup of tea.

2.3/5

January 22, 2020

Nice chocolate flavour, very sweet...

I was so excited to try out this new protein shake! Advertised to have only 1 gram of sugar and include a variety of minerals and nutrients I thought this would make for the perfect drink on the go. The chocolate flavour is nice and smooth however the was too sweet for my liking and left my mouth with a strange, almost bitter aftertaste. A few sips in and I was done. Upon further investigation of the label I see it contains a lot of ingredients that I would not normally select in my diet including artificial flavours. Unfortunately I would not recommend and would not buy.

January 22, 2020

Pretty standard chocolate protein shake

I was excited to get this product through the review club (#gotitfree) because I'm pretty active and quite busy. Sometimes this is the best option for me.

I have tried just about every single chocolate protein shake, and this was definitely nice. It wasn't amazing, but it lacked the unsettling chalky texture which I appreciated. It pretty much tasted like chocolate milk!

I may try it again.

Nice drink

I like this protein drink, it was so filling and keep me satisfied for a while, I prefer the caramel flavour though but if you're a big fan of chocolate drink...I will definitely recommend it

January 21, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

This drinks is amazing. A good source of protein and vitamins. It taste good and delicious. It's a bit pricey but it is convenient to have and a drink on the go. Overall, i love this product with variety of flavors.

January 21, 2020

tastes great best shake ever

I highly recommend this product. High in protein, low in sugar and it tastes great. We tried the caramel and the chocolate shakes. best served cold!