Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Great for meal replacement

I got this product for free to try and in return give an honest review these 30 gram protein shakes are really good for filling up your stomach when you're on the go I need protein definitely a great meal replacement they're super convenient due to the fact that their pre-made and the taste of the chocolate was very authentic which I actually enjoyed the only thing why is it was a little too thick compared to the other flavours but other than that I found it was very good I will definitely be using this product future as well as I would definitely recommend it to friends and family

Great tasting

I got this free as a sample to try. It was really good! I liked the taste and it also helped me not feel as hungry after. It kept me from snacking on unhealthy snacks!

Who doesn't love chocolate

This is the pretty standard chocolate protein shake taste. It's not as thick as some so to me that makes it much more palatable. The drawback for me is that they use sucralose to sweeten the drink and the chocolate flavour doesn't hide that taste very well. This of course makes it very low in sugar which is perfect for those who are using it as a weight loss supplement.

Updated On: January 22, 2020

#gotitforfree

Light and delicious

I really like this protein shake alot. Its everything you want and need in a protein shake because it's not only tasty but it's also not too sweet or thick like most shakes. Its packed with 30 g protein in each portion and comes at a good value. Definitely satisfied and will continue to buy this product. New Favorite!!!!

Yummy but costly

A lot of protein shakes are gritty and sandy tasting. I was pleasantly surprised just how good this was. My only issue is it’s expensive and if you’re not near a Costco it’s hefty. That being said it was just like a meal and kept me full and not snacking for hours

A good snack

Great taste. Very smooth and tasted like a thick chocolate milk to me.

For 30g of protein I thought I would be fuller. I feel I have had lower dosages of protein and felt a lot fuller. I just don't like that there is artificial flavours in it makes me skeptical about the fact that there is 1g of sugar.

But honestly I would buy again because it is a useful snack to have after the gym and know I am getting my protein.

Updated On: January 22, 2020

I forgot to add that I received this product for free through Chick Advisor.

Tastes Great!

I got to try this Protein shake for free through ChickAdvisor. I decided to drink it after a workout and I was pleasantly surprised at how great it tasted! It didn’t have that aftertaste that a lot of protein shakes can have. It filled me up and I felt good knowing I was getting 30g Of protein after a tough workout. I really enjoyed it and love that you can it at Costco to save some money!

Great on the go

I received Premier Protein Chocolate Shake for free from ChickAdvisor to try out. I had this in the morning. I thought it was very creamy with a hint of that artificial chocolate but I think that flavour is typical for protein shakes. Not bad flavour. It is very convenient to bring on the go. I usually buy protein powder and make my own shakes. I like that there is 30 grams of protein and only 1 gram of sugar. Price wise I think it's better to buy a big tub of protein powder and make it at home. I do think this would be great if you are in a hurry and don't have time/too lazy to make your own protein shake.

Chocolat

J ai adoré mon expérience super goût même si j ai préféré caramel je ne connais pas le prix alors je ne sais pas si c'est un bon rapport qualité prix mais wow

Tastes good.

I received this product for free as part of the Product Review Club. Whenever I buy protein shakes, I always reach for the chocolate ones first, so I was glad this was included for me to try out. I liked how creamy and smooth this was and I found the taste to be just right in sweetness. Not chalky either but I have to say, I enjoyed this flavor better refrigerated than at room temperature. The 1 gram of sugar is what sold me with these products. For someone who is trying to lower their sugar intake, this is a good choice. Also very convenient packaging to be able to take this to work or travel with.