Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018
    1.7/5

Would not recommend

I received this product for free, and thank goodness for that. I did not like anything about this protein drink. The texture was very thick, and the taste wasn’t appealing at all. I will stick to my protein powder in my smoothies.

tasty chocolate shake

I had the chance to try this tasty chocolate protein shake by Premier protein canada. #gotitfree #premierproteincanada
    and compared to the caramel one, the chocolate one didn't fare so well. the taste was not so unique and pretty much tasted like most of chocolate shakes out there. however, it hit the spot right after my work out, has great ingredients that's needed after a good workout. or even if protein or other vitamins are lacking in their diet. I shared this one with a friend to see how they liked it and they said pretty ordinary, that might be a good thing.

January 24, 2020

Just like chocolate milk!

These are so good! They taste exactly like chocolate milk, but you get so much more protein. They're a great meal replacement or after workout snack! Can say enough good things about it!

January 24, 2020

Must try great new product

Premier Proteins chocolate shake tastes great and has all the great ingredients I look for after a great workout. Whether your a chocolate or a caramel fan they both taste great.

Delicious

I was so happy to receive this as a free sample from chick advisor to try! I am on a low carb keto diet, these are perfect! I actually heated it up and it made a wonderful hot chocolate after sledding with my family! Perfect to stay on track with my weighloss goals and there’s only 1g of sugar! I will buy it again. They are also great to use as coffee creamer for an extra treat

Thanks chick advisor!!!

Love Premier Protein!

I was very excited to receive Premier protein drinks for free to review. And the excitement didn’t fail me! The first one I’ve tried was the Caramel flavoured drink. The last one was this Chocolate flavoured and it’s the same with the Caramel except for the flavour. The texture is thick and I love it! The flavour is chocolatey however I find the Caramel to be more tasty or it’s just me because I love sweets! I like the fact that I can use these drinks as meal replacement or snacks and even for other recipes too!

tasty shake

I received a free sample from chick advisor. I gave this sample to my husband to try in his lunch at work. He enjoyed the shake . His only complaint was that he had to shake the bottle well to get good flavouring . It makes for a great snack with lunch.

January 24, 2020

Would totally get this again

I was thrilled to be selected to try out Premier Protein’s chocolate shake, and it did not disappoint. I used a bit of a shake in my morning coffee, which made it taste more like a mocha! I then used the rest in a post-workout smoothie recipe, which I was able to prepare in minutes. These shakes are super convenient for days when I am on the go, and they taste great! I’ll be getting them again.

Not too sweet

The chocolate protein shake is not a thick consistency for a shake which surprised me. The chocolate flavor tastes very watered down. The good thing is that it has 30 grams of protein and only 1 gram of sugar which is nice since I find that most shakes have less grams of protein. I wouldn’t want to drink this on a regular basis but as a quick fix I would probably have it again just for the extra protein. I got this product free for my honest review.

Really Tasty

I am currently trying to keep a keto diet and these shakes are perfect! Very tasty and just 1gram of sugar. Great meal replacement or just for a boost in protein.