Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

January 25, 2020

Yummy and full of protein!

I received this along with the caramel flavor to try for free. I definitely like the chocolate flavor more, not as overpowering as caramel though I liked the one as well. This was creamy and yummy. I love that it contains 30 g of protein and is easier to consume than protein bars. I find bars can be hard to eat because they don't taste very good but these shakes were delicious! Will be buying in the future!

So so good!

I recently tried this and am so impressed! I usually find protein shakes to be chalky or leave heavy aftertastes, however this one did neither! The taste and texture is great, not too thick but filling enough. Iv been trying to add more protein products to my on the go lifestyle and this is going to be great! A must Try!

Yummy

I got to try the chocolate protein shake through chickadvisor for free. I am a huge chocolate lover and I really enjoyed this shake. I like the convenience of this product and that it is filling. I would definitely recommend this protein shake for a great on the go snack!

January 25, 2020

So chocolatey and healthy!

Who does not like chocolate? I bet no one. Lol. Premier Protein Chocolate flavor is one drink I definitely indulge with especially after a tiring workout. Because everyone deserves a treat without the added guilt!
    #igotitforfree

Adult chocolate milk!

I was beyond happy with the chocolate Premier Protein shake because there was no strange taste to it at all. It wasn’t too sweet, and I loved the flavour. I mix it with my iced coffee, and it gives the perfect amount of decadence to a plain drink. It fills me up well and I can split one carton throughout the week so that it lasts me a few days. I would definitely recommend it and I love the compact packaging, thanks ChickAdvisor for the sample!

Love it!

I really liked this! I like it more than the caramel but both were good! I drank it as an afternoon snack and it helped keep me full until dinner! Chocolate is my go to flavour and this one did not disappoint!

Absolutely delicious!

I need to supplement my protein intake since I workout a lot and often on the run so I need something that is convenient, but, it has to taste great.
    Enter Premier Protein with 30 grams of protein per container. Low in fat and sugar but big on sweet chocolate taste. I even mixed it into my coffee when I was really rushed one morning and it was fantastic. This beats all the other shakes I have tried to date. Really worth getting some to add to your nutrition regime.

Perfect Protein Shake

With many people on the go, this is a must try! I for one, don't always get my protein in, not enough time, too many things to do. I saved this chocolate one for post work out to give me some strength and that it did. I made sure it was ice cold and it tastes exactly like a delicious chocolate milkshake.

Delicious definitely buying more

The chocolate was so good ! I just grabbed straight from the fridge and into my purse . Early mornings are made easier when I can drink and feel full. And who doesn’t like chocolate for breakfast!

Gets the job done

I got this product complimentary from Chickadvisor for my honest review. I will say that I wished the chocolate shake was more chocolaty. I really enjoyed the caramel shake and the flavour in the caramel beats this one by miles. The protein is a plus in this shake however, it is just lacking in its chocolate flavour. If you prefer a subtle chocolate taste then this shake is the right one for you.