Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Delicious low carb meal on the go

I'm obsessed with this shake! So thick and filling. I love the chocolate flavor and love it for breakfast. This will be my go to protein shake. I'm happy to find one that has low carb count.

3.2/5

Quintana Roo, Mexico

Not my favourite flavour

I received the chocolate flavour premier canada protein for free in exchange for my honest opinion. I had froze some in popsicle form and put the rest in a smoothie like my normal whey powder. In the popsicle form, the chocolate flavour wasn't very pronounced and tasted quite powdery. In the smoothie itself I couldn't taste the chocolate flavour either. It still tasted a little powdery, until I added more ingredients.

Tasty

So reading others reviews I decided to add this into my morning coffee and make it an iced coffee instead of adding creamer and sugar. And what a great choice it was! Tasted so so yummy and got my protein in for the morning. Felt much more energized and full that I wasn't lagging by my first break like usually do. This is going to definitely be a go to for me especially coming into spring and summer

January 28, 2020

Great taste very filling will definitely recommend.

I tried this product and was surprised by how good it tasted. It also kept me full which was great. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family. Define worth buying.

My every day drink!

I drink one of these every morning. Due to my food restrictions, I need 60 grams of protein a day and that's hard to reach for me. This one drink gets me halfway there. It tastes great, similar to chocolate milk to me, not like a typical protein drink. I would recommend 100%!

#IGOTITFREE!

This is one of the best shakes that I have drank! It was smooth in texture and taste was great! It was way better then all the other shakes I have had!

Tastes great

I really like the chocolate flavoured Premier Protein shakes. It is not as sweet as the caramel flavoured one and doesn't taste like fake chocolate. I would definitely buy these.

Premier Protein Chocolate Delight

Premier Protein chocolate flavoured protein shake is delicious and filling. With 30 grams of protein it is going to keep your energy up. It’s great that it only has 1 gram of sugar and yet tastes so good! Twenty four vitamins and nutrients make it a great choice to add to your diet or to supplement when your choices are lacking. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs extra protein in their diet or people who are looking for a flavourful meal replacement. I tried this product as part of a free campaign.

It’s delicious

Updated On: January 28, 2020

Love premier protein. Not too fond of artificial sweeteners but I have fitness goals to reach and these are perfect. Low carb low sugar and a whopping 30g of proteine. It's a nice consistance not to thick and not watery at all. The taste of chocolate is one of the better I have tried. They taste like chocolate milk or at least similar to what I remember as a kid. Drink cold for best taste. Love them, about to order another box. I tried this product for free .

Saskatchewan, Canada

Perfect amount to consume at a time

Its very easy to carry to office or outside. The flavor was so good.i would suggest them to try if you do like or drink protein shake..its healthy and keep you hydrated all day long