Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

February 19, 2020

Love the taste and super convenient

I love the taste of the chocolate and its thicker like chocolate milk. Super easy to grab on the go especially if I'm hungry or after a workout.
    Good amount of protein per serving!

So so

J'ai aimer assez moyen ce produit il goûte énormément l'aspartame et très peu le chocolat dans tous ceux que j'ai goûter c'est un des moins bon que j'ai manger....

Disapointed

After trying the caramel shake I had high hopes for the chocolate shake. I was disappointed in the flavour. I did not enjoy the taste. I am reluctant to purchase this again. Maybe if it was mixed with another flavour in a recipe.

February 19, 2020

kept me full for hours!! and tasty!!

this basically tastes like chocolate milk. im currently 7+ months pregnant and always hungry and this drink has kept me full for hours which is great while im at work running around with little time to stop and eat. the taste is similar to other protein drinks like Ensure, but not too much powdery/protein taste and much like chocolate milk. would recommend and would drink again.

New Brunswick, Canada

Great flavour!

I got this for free to review and I really enjoyed it! It has a great flavour and kept me full longer than most of these drinks~! I will be trying this again.

February 19, 2020

Love the chocolate shake, would buy again!

Would for sure consider purchasing the chocolate shake again. Has a great flavor, and no chalky after taste like a lot of premixed shakes. A great, filling shake for on the go!

Yummy

Great chocolate flavor and super delicious. Love these in the morning on the go, also love to add some ice and blend it up in a blender to make a smoothie..

Love the convenience

I received this sample in exchange for an honest product review.

The pre-portioned, pre-mixed packaging is super convenient and a great size. The texture is smooth and a little thicker than milk. I prefer mine to be poured over ice or put in a smoothie blender with crushed ice.

I am not a huge fan of the taste of most protein drinks. This is one that I would purchase again for the better taste out of most. I have used instant coffee grounds or powdered peanut butter in the chocolate to mix up the flavours a bit. They are quite sweet, but I do like the nutritional content.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

These premier protein shakes are so delicious and FILLING! I have one with my coffee for breakfast and they keep me full for hours! I reccomend these to everyone, I absolutely love them.

February 19, 2020

I'd probably buy it again

I liked trying the free sample of Premier Proteins Chocolate shake, it had a nice chocolate flavor, easy to open and use anywhere and I wasn't as hungry throughout the day like I usually am. But I found that it left like a vitamin aftertaste.