Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Great taste!

I had the opportunity to try Premier protein chocolate shake. I was very surprised, usually the taste for these kinds of products are not good, but this one tasted great. As far as protein shakes go, this is one of the better ones I've had. It did a great job of filling me up, made it all the way to lunch without getting hungry. I would purchase these again!

Great tasting Protein drink

I got #gifted this drink, however not being a fan of chocolate flavored things, I gave this to my partner to try out. He really enjoyed it, said it tasted great. He also mentioned it would be a good meal replacement if you were out and about to tide you over. Size of the drink is very convenient so slip into a handbag or gym bag. He definitely recommends this protein drink.

February 22, 2020

Great way to get some extra energy in the day!

I enjoyed giving this product a try.The chocolate flavour was very delicious. I did feel energized and I plan to make this product part of my daily routine.

February 21, 2020

Tasted good & keeps me full

I usually use Vega protein powders but I was excited to try something new. I received Premier protein shakes to try for free. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. The taste was really good, my favourite was the chocolate one (but I'm a chocolate lover!). It also kept me full for a while after a workout.

February 21, 2020
    United States

Pretty tasty

Tasty, filling. The chocolate doesn't have the aftertaste that a lot of chocolate flavours can have. Is a good amount to satisfy for a meal, I like adding cold brew coffee as well.

Delicious & Nutritious

I absolutely loved trying Premier Protein! I found it to be creamy and flavourful, and didn’t have that chalky- artificial taste like other protein beverages
    I tried it both chilled and at room temp, and although it is much better chilled, I did enjoy it at room temp.
    Although it is not a meal replacement, one thing I did like about it is that it is only 2 weight watcher points for the whole carton, which is a great between meal snack

2.2/5

Too sweet

The shake keep me full however it was way too sweet. I found it more sweet than the caramel one. It also had a weird after taste. I personally would not buy it again.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

So good

After my workouts this is the best to use because it makes me feel not so tired and provides the energy I need to get through the rest of the day it’s my favourite

Chocolatey goodness

This was so delicious! It really tastes like chocolate, but not too chocolatey and it's so good. Really gives me the energy to walk my long walk to and from school and chase after my toddler. Amazing.

Great option!

I love this protein shake. I have one most mornings for breakfast as i am not much of a morning eater. I love the low sugar / high protein content. I highly recommend