4.1/5
Premier Protein Vanilla Shake Reviews

Each shake contains 30 grams of Protein, and only 160 calories and just 1 gram of sugar. The shakes are also fortified with 24 vitamins and minerals.

Enjoy a shake as a delicious meal replacement, a satisfying snack, as a base in smoothies, or in hot or cold cereal!

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes.

October 13, 2017

Tastes like a vanilla milkshake!

This was delicious! My hubby and I both really loved this one, and we ended up sharing them :) We both agree this will be on our next shopping list! This was creamy, smooth, with the perfect amount of vanilla flavour. I'm not a huge breakfast eater, but I could see myself sipping on this for breakfast quite happily! #gotitfree

Vanilla is underrated

I have never been a vanilla flavored kind of girl when it comes to anything vanilla as to me I always feel it's boring. I was very lucky to receive for free the Premium Protein Vanilla shake already prepared.. I chilled it in the fridge to make it nice and cold and when I had the first sips I wanted to kick myself for never giving vanilla flavored anything a chance.. Well to be honest I am only loving this vanilla protein shake.. It tastes so good and i am impressed with how good it made me feel later on

Good source of protein!

I drank this after a nice workout at the gym and it definitely helped me build energy back. I liked the taste and it’s nutriontal values. It has everything I want in a drink after the gym to help me stay healthy. Definitely recommended to anyone who wants more protein after a good workout!

October 13, 2017

I was very excited to be chosen to try Premier Protein Vanilla Shake. I work a physical job and need something with lots of protein but not too much sugar in the morning. This shake boasts 30 grams of protein with only 1gram of sugar! The vanilla flavour was great but not too sweet and gave me the energy I need to start my day!

October 13, 2017

Meilleur que celui au chocolat

Si j’avais a racheter ce produit je prendrais definitivement a la vanille. Il etait franchement meilleur que celui au chocolat. Je lai aussi bu bien froid et je me suis meme fait un smoothies avec le deuxieme. Je suis satisfaite de lavoir essayer et pour celui ci je donne un 8/10.

Premier Protein Vanilla Shake

Please note that Chick Advisor gifted me this so i could review it. I loved that they graciously sent two of these.

I would recommend putting this in the fridge before hand to chill it because I thought it tasted better cold. I thought it was the perfect vanilla flavored drink. It wasn't overly sweet which was nice.

As I am currently trying to loose weight and be healthier I found this to be the perfect drink to have when I felt like I was getting hungry. It satisfied my curb to eat.

I would definitely consider purchasing this.

PREMIER PROTEIN VANILLA SHAKE

J'ai tester gratuitement ce produit. J'ai été vraiment surprise du goût. Habituellement je n'aime pas les choses a la vanillle mais j'ai beaucoup aimé ce produit. Par contre je l'ai trouvé moins "efficace" que celui au chocolat. Quantité parfaite. A prendre en collation suite a un entraînement ou je trouve que c'est une bonne option de déjeuné, sois sur le pouce ou tranquille a la maison.

2.2/5

Very watery!!

This protein shake is super watered down! Did not enjoy the thin texture of it and the vanilla taste is hardly noticeable given the very watery consistency. The high protein level is impressive but I would rather have more calories and flavour with a sugar substitute (like agave?) than a synthetic! Would not purchase this or recommend it.

October 13, 2017

Après une séance de treadmill

Un petit boost parfait pour se soutenir jusqu’au prochain repas à la suite de quelques kilomètre de tapis. Le goût de vanille est parfait et n’est pas pâteux comme certains de ces compétiteurs. Quoique légèrement plus cher que la moyenne. Je crois qu’il valent la peine.

3.2/5

October 13, 2017

Okay product for a low sugar diet and on the go.

I love the convenience, low sugar and high protein aspect of this drink. It can be hard to find quality products like this in a low sugar version so I like that. The taste was just okay, not chalky, if you are used to supplement products. It still had that "supplements added" taste to it if you know what I mean. I would buy this if I needed something last minute, probably would get a different flavor though, the vanilla wasn't cutting it for me. #gotitforfree