4.1/5
Premier Protein Vanilla Shake Reviews

Each shake contains 30 grams of Protein, and only 160 calories and just 1 gram of sugar. The shakes are also fortified with 24 vitamins and minerals.

Enjoy a shake as a delicious meal replacement, a satisfying snack, as a base in smoothies, or in hot or cold cereal!

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes.

Bon mais sucré

Nous avons aimé le goût riche de vanille mais nous avons trouvé le goût trop sucré a notre goût, Jai aimé le format pratique et facile à ouvrir et refermer au besoin. Merci chickadvisor de m'avoir permis d'essayer gratuitement ce produits .

2.8/5

Energy in a shake!

I received this shake free in exchange for an honest review. I left the vanilla shakes until last because honestly, vanilla is not my fave. It had a more prominent supplement flavour that the vanilla was not as effective as chocolate at hiding. But it did give me a full feeling that lasted fo hours and energy that is much needed by this busy mom! I would probably go for chocolate over vanilla if I bought these again though.

Protein vanille

Aussi bien que celui au chocolat peut être même mieux niveau goûter est moins sucrée et la texture j'adore dira une texture Silk ... soyeuse. Plus facile à manger avec des fruits pour dej

2.2/5

Premier Protein Vanilla Shakes Are Not To My Taste

Premier Protein Vanilla Shakes come ready-to-serve in an easy-to-store tetra-pack. I drank it cold, straight from the fridge, as directed. The texture is smooth and creamy. However, after one sip, I just couldn't continue as it was. It was overly sweet - almost cloying - and the vanilla flavour was pretty well non-existent. The first thing I tasted was the vitamin additives - especially the B vitamins - which I dislike. It's hard to judge the effectiveness but the only way I could finish the shake was to put it in the blender with frozen fruit and make a fruit shake. Even then, it was too sweet and those vitamins fought through. So I wouldn't recommend it for people who don't like super-sweet, medicine-tasting shakes.

Prettt good!

I received this product free from
    Chick advisor and I was happy to have been chosen. This was perfect for a snack in between meals. It did the trick and kept me pretty full until mealtime. The taste was good; I am not a big vanilla lover but it wasn't bad. I much preferred the chocolate one. My son also tried it and he's a big gym buff and he LOVED it! I would buy these again if I knew where to purchase them. Thank you chick advisor for sending me this product in exchange for my honest review.

2.2/5

October 13, 2017

Pas le meilleur que j'ai goûté

Comme pour celui au chocolat, C'est avec de très bonnes intentions que j'ai essayé ce breuvage protéiné. Cependant, le goût chimique m'a empêché de le terminer. Tous les goûts sont dans la nature.

October 13, 2017

Sweet vanilla tasty protein shake

I love this flavor! I usually prefer chocolate, however this vanilla won me over. A great source of protein after my morning workout on the ski simulator.

October 13, 2017

I prefer the chocolate one

From all the shakes I've tried this is the tastiest one! It is not to sweet and doesn't have that chemical tasteas others do. It is easily available and afordable. I use this to perk me up after a work out or even to replace a snack. Great option when you want to get some protein in. i love it mixed with coffee. If I were to choose I prefer the chocolate flavoured one.

Better than the chocolate

This flavour is great! The vanilla flavour is where it is at!

It's not too sweet or too thick. It's the perfect consistency and keeps me full until my next sms. I would definitely recommend this over the chocolate flavour.

October 13, 2017

Vanilla is a classic taste for this great shake

As a new mom I rarely have time to eat a full nutritious breakfast so I was very excited to try such a convenient option like this pure protein shake. I can happily report that it not only made me feel full for hours but tasty great! I would highly recommended it for anyone on the go!