4.1/5
Premier Protein Vanilla Shake Reviews

Each shake contains 30 grams of Protein, and only 160 calories and just 1 gram of sugar. The shakes are also fortified with 24 vitamins and minerals.

Enjoy a shake as a delicious meal replacement, a satisfying snack, as a base in smoothies, or in hot or cold cereal!

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes.

Love, Love, Love!!

I got the Vanilla and Chocolate Premier Protein Shake. They were amazing. The vanilla is my favourite one. They were easy just to put it in my purse and go especially when I'm running around and when I forget to eat breakfast. There was no bitter after taste. It's great even after a work out. I would definitely buy this.

October 18, 2017

Definitely a purchase in my future!

The Vanilla Premier Protein Shake was excellent, flavourful and provided a great morning boost before a long day of meetings. I am not one to really work out, however am someone who usually skips breakfast so this is an excellent way to start the day (especially with an hour commute driving). I found that I was not hungry, was full of energy and was clear focused for the meetings.

I will definitely be purchasing again and would love to see if there is a French Vanilla flavour.

October 18, 2017

I recommend for anyone on the go

Love that is head to sugar and very little carbs as I am on a keto meal plan. It was great after a work out. I could just grab and go no prep work needed. It tested good to. Even my husband and kids liked it!

Great Shake on the go!

This was a good protein shake. I preferred chocolate, but I love how it's so sweet with only 1 gram of sugar. The texture is great, not too thick but creamy. It is a great to go, small enough to fit in your purse, a convenient shape and spout makes it clean as opposed to some other drinks that have a wide top. It has enough protein to get me going and energized, and great for after a workout. Big fan!

October 18, 2017

I would buy this product again and again

As this is gluten free I can you this in my diet. It is very tasty no to sweet. A great breakfast for on the go or a pick me up in the afternoon. It gave me engery.

Tastes like vanilla

Not too bad- I prefer it to the hchocolate flavour. I like that it has additional protein for days when i am in a hurry, I would recommend them to people who need a protein shake

3.2/5

New Brunswick, Canada

Taste vitamines

I received vanilla and chocolate. At first i thought they would taste great.I used it with frozen fruits like i usually do for my shakes. I was disappointed cause i could smell the vitamines.

Okay..

I wasn't a fan of the vanilla. It is almost too vanilla-y and it left an odd taste in my mouth afterwards. I can see this being a good smoothie additive though, but I'd definitely recommend the chocolate one more

Updated On: October 18, 2017

I got this for review purposes from Chickadvisor for free

October 18, 2017

good for mixing in iced coffee

great for making iced coffee that helps keep you full! The flavour tastes great, and makes an easy way to keep full throughout the morning. I was not as much of a fan when I drank it on it's own though. Although I prefered the chocolate overall

3.2/5

Protein shake

I am not a fan of the aftertaste in this protein shake. It's also a little too sweet for me. It's better to spend your money on something else!

The amount of protein is good though, so it is a good post workout option.