4.1/5
Premier Protein Vanilla Shake Reviews

Each shake contains 30 grams of Protein, and only 160 calories and just 1 gram of sugar. The shakes are also fortified with 24 vitamins and minerals.

Enjoy a shake as a delicious meal replacement, a satisfying snack, as a base in smoothies, or in hot or cold cereal!

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes.

Okay..

I wasn't a fan of the vanilla. It is almost too vanilla-y and it left an odd taste in my mouth afterwards. I can see this being a good smoothie additive though, but I'd definitely recommend the chocolate one more

Updated On: October 18, 2017

I got this for review purposes from Chickadvisor for free

October 18, 2017

good for mixing in iced coffee

great for making iced coffee that helps keep you full! The flavour tastes great, and makes an easy way to keep full throughout the morning. I was not as much of a fan when I drank it on it's own though. Although I prefered the chocolate overall

3.2/5

Protein shake

I am not a fan of the aftertaste in this protein shake. It's also a little too sweet for me. It's better to spend your money on something else!

The amount of protein is good though, so it is a good post workout option.

October 18, 2017

Jai bien apprécié cette solution a cours terme longs des journées pressés!
    Le gout est Bon, le format est bien aussi!
    Je vais probabelemnt en racheter !! Ca dépasse bien!

October 18, 2017

Premier Protein Vanilla Shake worth it!

I just tried the vanilla protein shake and it was really good! i drank it right after my treadmill workout and it was really worth it! felt energized like i could go another hour.. I prefer the vanilla to the chocolate!

October 18, 2017

Vanilla protein shakes are great!

The vanilla shakes are not my favourite flavour to drink by itself but I would buy them again as I just add them to one of my smoothies I make everyday. I love how these shakes have a lot of protein and not so much sugar. I love how they fill you up and get a lot of viatmins with it also. They will definitely be on my grocery list from now on.
    #gotitfree

Milk shake vanille

Bien aimé le produit. Bon gout, la vanille n’est pas trop présente. Onctueux, froid il a un bon gout de milkshake a la vanille... surement en racheter dans le futur

1.0/5

October 18, 2017

Je n'ai jamais testé de shake avant .je m'attendais vraiment à un produit léger qui donne en même temps de l'énergie (protéines...)
    jai ete pour le moins déçue ,je l'ai trouvé beaucoup trop sucré même s'il y a ecris dessus 1g sucre je trouve quils ont un peu trop forcé sur l'arôme de vanille aussi !
    Je pratique beaucoup de sport et jai toujours besoin de protéines pour me booster malheuremsent ce produit ne m'a pas plu je ne peux pas vous le recommander.

0.8/5

creamy and taste free

I got this free from chickadvisor in exchange for my opinion. Let me start by saying that Protein Shakes are totally not my thing. But I am getting older and looking for ways to boost my energy and stamina without the calories or sugar. I drank the Vanilla Protein shake out of the fridge and although its creamy and not sandy I still could not finish it. It was nice and cold but had an aftertaste that caught me off guard and made me contort my face. I did not feel any different and did not feel energized after drinking one container. I really wanted to like it but I just couldn't get past the taste.

Energy and nutrition

The nutritional value of this drink is very good. I felt energized and had decreased cravings but the taste is very bland I had to add fruit to improv3 the taste. A good supplement overall.