3.6/5
President's Choice Sensitive Baby Wipes Reviews
#75 in Baby Wipes

New portable versatile pack making it convenient to have baby wipes in numerous places for convenience and on the go and contemporary fun graphics.

September 23, 2017

Use as a make up remover; works great!

Use these instead of make up remover wipes since much cheaper and more in package. Notice a difference in redness and breakouts and also now take off my make up every night! Definitely recommend.

0.7/5

August 16, 2017

Not for us !

Presidets choice baby wipes we tried all kids but did not like these ,they smell good.... but are not Very moist and I found I used double the amount I would normally use with another brand ,they were on sale by won't buy again ,hard to clean up a poopy bum with a dry wipe not happy at all things down

2.0/5

May 17, 2017

NOT great wipes! bought them as we had run out on a weekend trip at the local store and couldn't use them up fast enough. Thin, nearly dry and didn't work for wiping up even a dirty face.

2.3/5

April 04, 2017

Suppose to be sensitive grandbaby got a rash from using them ,didn't like the feel of them or the smell ,weren't a very good quality wipe and price was to much for product didn't like these ones at all

2.3/5

March 19, 2017

Essentially the reason I wouldn't buy these wipes again is because they get linty. They sort of rub apart on your baby's skin and leave a residue and I can't stand that. They do work well to clean up messes but the linties drive me insane. They also dry up pretty quickly if you don't seal them properly.

February 12, 2016

I have sensitive skin, as well as two of my children. I have to be very careful of the wipes I choose to use. I thought these would be a great option since they are for sensitive ski. However, my hands are very dry and itchy after using them, and my son's bottom seemed to have a reaction to these.

2.7/5

September 10, 2014

I dont like these wipes. Not very soft and smell weird.

August 07, 2014

they are the best wipes ever...i switched from Huggies and Pampers for Presidents Choice... i made the smartest decision ever... excellent quality, awesome wipes for removing your make-up on the rush.

August 05, 2014

Ive used this many time on my son. Love the price and is just as good as any brand name wipes.

August 05, 2014

Great alternative to brand name wipes with bigger price tags. I use them to freshen up or remove makeup- work great. They go on sale often as well (usually with an in store coupon). No bad smell and the texture is good- not rough at all.