President's Choice White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese Reviews
#126 in Grocery

July 31, 2017

I LIKE MY PASTA AL DENTE

For approximately eighty eight cents, you can not go wrong with this PC mac and cheese. It has a delicious white cheddar sauce and it costs half as much as KD.

I only cook the pasta for three minutes because I do not enjoy mushy pasta.

I would definitely but this again and again!

July 18, 2017

SO AWESOME

This product is the Holy Grail of boxed macaroni meals. Nothing comes even close to the fabulous white cheddar cheese. Love the noodles. Its reasonably priced.
    I knew it had to be good. I have a non verbal Autistic grandson. He isn't fond of very many things. He loves it....To me can't get a better reason to try something.

July 17, 2017

absolutely delicious!

Seriously if you haven't tried the President's Choice White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese you must! I actually enjoy it more than the KD brand and it is so much cheaper.

I am a cheese fanatic and I love noodles so this is the perfect quick lunch for me, takes only about 10 minutes to make and tastes amazing, Love the thick cheese and the white cheddar taste.

May 31, 2017

Great price, so easy to make and it doesn't taste rubbery. I love President Choice's products and this is no exception. Very creamy and stands out from other brands.

May 31, 2017

I actually find this is my favourite processed Mac&Cheese;. No name brand is always so much better than Kraft Dinner. Just by the noodles, much creamier richer cheesier sauce mix. Presidents Choice is #1

April 08, 2017

Those is my favourite macaroni and cheese to make. It's creamy and super delicious. Makes a great lunch for those busy days. President's choice made a winner!!

September 25, 2016

Don't let the price fool you. It's inexpensive but it's creamy and it tastes great. Putting aside the fact that I love it, and that it's a great price, my toddler ate it! This may not seem like that big of a deal to most because what kid doesn't love mac n' cheese? Mine! My toddler doesn't like anything. But he likes PC's white cheddar macaroni and cheese. This alone is a reason to always have some in my cupboard!

January 26, 2016

This is the best macaroni that I have had. I like it better than other brands. It is always a good price at my local grocery store.

October 17, 2015

I was looking for a cheaper alternative to KD. This was really nice. although I would have liked a bit more cheese flavour, it's too faint. As for the leftovers, it had no flavour...felt like I was just eating plain macaroni pasta.

April 27, 2015

Great if you can't afford regular kd