Pringles Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips Reviews

3.4/5
Ranked #1691 out of 2373 in Grocery

1.7/5

May 30, 2017

I love pringles but these weren`t the best they taste tangy and they taste as if the whole bucket of chips fell into vinigar definitely not recommended for the taste..

1.0/5

March 20, 2017

I didnt like these at all I found the taste to be bitter and overall discusted by these the smell wasn't too pleasent either, i am a fan of salt and vinegar just not these

September 26, 2016

We love Pringles in my household, they are always really fresh, crunchy and my son recently discovered this salt & vinegar flavor. These were on sale for $1.99 and I was a little unsure if he would actually like this flavor because it is such a bold flavor.

These are packed with flavor and ate a great salty snack without having to eat a whole lot. My son ended up loving these and says they are his new favorite. I will defiantly purchase these again.

2.8/5

June 09, 2016

I love the crunching of the Pringle chips! But the sourness and tagine of the vinegar are just too much!! I can't even taste the chips as much as I would have loved them.

June 09, 2016

I am not a big chip eater but I do enjoy Pringles salt and vinegar. Every chip has just the right amount of flavoring and is the perfect shape to fit right in your mouth. They are superior than regular chip brands in everyway.

0.8/5

March 08, 2016

Pringles are pretty cheap in price and they have a nice crunch.That's about the only good thing about them because they lack any flavor ,Salt and Vinegar chips are usually very tangy and sour tasting ,I couldn't taste anything ,there didn't seem to be any flavor on the chips at all.I find all pringle flavors to be the same

February 09, 2016

One of the many snacks I carry around with me! Compared to the other chips out there, I love how you're really paying for chips with Pringles, rather than a bag full of air! Pringles are also less greasy, which makes me feel less guilty about eating it. Salt and vinegar are definitely a great flavour combo, and these chips balances out the flavours brilliantly

February 09, 2016

Yum! I love Pringles!
    The salt and vinegar flavour is delicious. Great snack to munch on in front of the tv.
    I have always loved how these chips are packaged. They are such a light chip and
    sometimes you can't resist playing with them like when you were a kid.

March 26, 2015

Perfect for a snack at home when you are watching a movie or your favourite tv series. I love the salt and vinegar flavour because it's so flavourful and delicious! And salt and vinegar has always been one of my favourite kinds.

1.8/5

February 14, 2015

Pringle's are such a great snack and I've been eating them for years. I decided to try this flavor combo. It is a horrible mix of flavors and no one would eat them at our house.

What's Your Favorite?