Progresso Soups Reviews

Ranked #2234 out of 2366 in Grocery

February 05, 2016

I love that they have different options. Lots of flavors and they also have a light progressive for you your heart which is great.

January 09, 2016

This soup taste so much like homemade ,its chunky with pasta ,great flavor not too much seasoning,love it.

September 16, 2013

OUt of all the brands of soup I have tried, this is still probably my favorite! I love the big chunks of veggies in every can! So yummy! Another great thing about it is the flavors that are available! I don't know that I've had one yet that I can honestly say that I didn't like. The only downfall is the meat. Not only Progresso, but all soups (besides home-made) have very artificial looking and tasting meat in them. Honestly...I'm afraid that it really isn't meat. Therefore, I do pick it out...which is fine because I don't like a whole lot of meat anyhow. When it comes down to it, I love this soup and would definitely recommend it to family and friends.